How many people remember the "Plaid Hunter's Cap" instead of "Plaid Hunting Cap"

JuIiusJuIius Member
edited April 2018 in General Chat
When the twisted turkeys pack came out, you could buy it for 25,000c. It came with 3 turkey pets, and the Plaid Hunter's Cap. The admins changed it at one point, to the "Plaid Hunting Cap" I noticed that it changed, and asked around if anybody remembered it being the original name. Surprisingly, I did not find anybody who even remembered what it used to be called. Did anybody else notice?

Comments

•   Ed  Ed Game Moderator
    I do remember, after all that hat and I are an iconic duo. Though I haven't noticed the change before seeing this thread.
  • I have been wearing this hat since it came out lol. Then Ed became a moderator, and people started asking if I was Ed.
  • I have been wearing this hat since it came out lol. Then Ed became a moderator, and people started asking if I was Ed.

Yea same haha it’s not part of my outfitt but when i wear it ppl ask me if I’m Ed gg
  • I know what that is. Just never seen it as the real thing
  • I been wearing the hat for a few days now.
  • I always thought it was called the hunters hat o-O
  • edited April 2018

I always thought it was called the hunters hat o-O

Same here I’ve only ever seen it as hunters cap
  • I always thought it was called the hunters hat o-O

me 2
  • Me too, always thought it was the HuntersnCap 0-0
  • LateCom said:

they call this the mandela effect :3

#ThatMomentWhereSomeoneSaysSomethingCoolSoYouSearchIt

• LateCom said:

they call this the mandela effect :3

Not to go off topic but I always thought it was called the butterfly affect?