Murder Mystery (Forum Game)

Comments

• Crap 2 peeps dead. I am innocent promise ;)
  • o.o wow, 2 people are already dead.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Rip me
  • Bluejay_1Bluejay_1 Member
    edited April 2018
    @Flooks sorry to interrupt the game (This looks awesome yall! I played it and yall are doing good so far [innocents]) Can u let us know if you will do another match? if so sign me up!

and btw. what happens when the murderer kills the sheriff?
  • Three people dead... we can only know when more are gone...
  • The Death ReaperThe Death Reaper Behind youMember
    I died at the start of the game... So sad.
  • I think it might be Missilince considering they are coming up with a list of suspects. Why not add Missilince to the list? xD
    If you wish, add me as well. But I can prove my innocence by spelling innocent backwards!

T-N-E-I-O-U- and sometimes Y! See... Oh wait... I want off on the vowels. Oopsies!
  • LateCom said:

wait can i still join?
    i think no
    so when can i join xD

Bluejay_1 said:

@Flooks sorry to interrupt the game (This looks awesome yall! I played it and yall are doing good so far [innocents]) Can u let us know if you will do another match? if so sign me up!

and btw. what happens when the murderer kills the sheriff?

I will do another match if it goes well and with possible changes suggested from players . But yea I think there will be another one. And if the murderer kills the sheriff the game ends and the murderer won
  • Missie is the murderer. She wants others to get killed to hide her identity

Case Closed
    xD

Missie is the suspect O-O
  • Just sitting here waiting to die
  • Watch me die now and y'all realise it was wrong to blame me
  • Watch me die now and y'all realise it was wrong to blame me

we’ll miss you once you’re gone

huehue
  • How do we know if someone is in jail or not?
  • I'm in
  • lol, sorry Missilence. But in this type of game, there is no such thing as trust!

I learned that the hard way... <(o-o")\
  • Im dead sweet
  • How do we know if someone is in jail or not?

the name of the participant will be scratched if either murdered or jailed. In this case it doesnt really matter but I'll probably change it next match to clear it up for everyone,thats why Im here for of course ;)
  • DsBerrypawDsBerrypaw Member
    edited April 2018
    Okie thanks.... @-Joystick- died :3
  • I'm waiting to die. Somebody gonna jail or murder me? xD Yo, Sheriff! Hurry up and jail the murderer already! XD
  • edited April 2018
    Game over, murderer! Sheriff barbara_w killed the murderer Piratax10! Good job!

Do you all want this to be a repeating game? Let me know :D
  • I wanna be in the next game. :P
  • Oh wow! The killer did a good job hiding themselves. I guess the sheriff killed the murderer by luck.
    Also a suggestion for the next game: Everyone has to comment on this thread everyday so at least some clues can be gathered
  • Yeah, I wanna join again. Also, the suggestion Miss gave is pretty good.

Oh wow! The killer did a good job hiding themselves. I guess the sheriff killed the murderer by luck.
    Also a suggestion for the next game: Everyone has to comment on this thread everyday so at least some clues can be gathered

• I want to be in next game!
  • Oh wow! The killer did a good job hiding themselves. I guess the sheriff killed the murderer by luck.

Tbh no haha I really thought about who could be the killer I compared the last active with the time flooks edited the list. So a little tip for the next sheriff:)
  • i want to join next time!
  • Arghh I wanted to post some clues about some potential suspects when I saw I was killed ... rip
  • Arghh I wanted to post some clues about some potential suspects when I saw I was killed ... rip

If you are killed you can still give clues :P

Oh wow! The killer did a good job hiding themselves. I guess the sheriff killed the murderer by luck.

Thanks for the suggestion, but the problem is that not all people will comment every day and it would be hard to disqualify them because :
    If alot of people arent commenting that would mean I have not much people left and it would not be as mysterious as before
    some people cant be online for a day for reasons

But I do agree that its a game of luck, and If anyone has ideas I would like to hear them :)

• The Death ReaperThe Death Reaper Behind youMember
    edited April 2018
    I wanna join next game.
    Question, can the dead still talk? xD
    They can probably have clues to give.