My Selling Post (updated who knows when)

IntimateIntimate Member
edited May 2018 in Trading Section
I am busy mining lately but I have made improvements in my realm Jeremiah 17:7-8. Go to the 3rd floor to see kitties and my farm door is hidden on the 1st floor.

NOTE: I will update when I re-add things so check back to see what has been added.

Thank you.

Thank you all for understanding.

Comments

• I will trade a Baleful Box for a cat. I got both the dog and the Baleful Box from green cubes.

For now I will put the Baleful Box in a Vending machine for 10k cubits at my realm Jeremiah 17:7-8.
  • Intimate said:

I will trade a Baleful Box for a cat. I got both the dog and the Baleful Box from green cubes.

For now I will put the Baleful Box in a Vending machine for 10k cubits at my realm Jeremiah 17:7-8.

Actually, the baleful box is worth about 800-1,000c so you might have to add a little to your offer.
  • That’s true. Cats are around 2.5-3K and baleful is only around 1K
  • Kirodashi said:

That’s true. Cats are around 2.5-3K and baleful is only around 1K

Wow, that is shocking. It seems nothing has much value to anyone. Oh well, I will get a kitty someday. I crafted 41 Pows so there has to be some value there soon.

I will place the Box as my 10,001 placed block then.

Thanks for the info.
  • The reason it’s devalued is because it is available year long, meaning there is unlimited supply. Most holiday rares maintain their price because they aren’t available year round, plus there is a chance they don’t come back the next year.
  • Intimate said:

Kirodashi said:

That’s true. Cats are around 2.5-3K and baleful is only around 1K

Wow, that is shocking. It seems nothing has much value to anyone. Oh well, I will get a kitty someday. I crafted 41 Pows so there has to be some value there soon.

I will place the Box as my 10,001 placed block then.

Thanks for the info.
    If you have 41 pows, you can sell them for 5k or 6k each. That's a lot of c right there. 200k+ if you can sell them all.
  • I finally bought a cat for 3k yay.
  • i'll buy them for 150 each <3
    add me ingame if interested.
  • Kirodashi said:

i'll buy them for 150 each <3
    add me ingame if interested.</p>

Sold, thank you.
  • Updated........Daily.
  • Price on Pows reduced.
  • IntimateIntimate Member
    edited April 2018
    All 35 Pows sold as of Saturday.