Murder Mystery (Forum Game)

edited May 2018 in Forum Games
Welcome to murder mystery!
I will pm three random commenters on here.One of them will be the sheriff,the second one is the murderer,the third one is the healer.the the rest is innocent
no one knows who the sheriff,healer and murderer is.

Goal of the murderer
The murderer may pm me once per day to kill 1 person. I will announce that person is killed,but the murderer is still unknown! His goal is to kill the sheriff.

Goal of the sheriff
The sheriff may pm me once per day to send 1 person to jail.I will announce the person has been send to jail,but the sheriff is still unknown

Goal of the innocents
The innocents have an important task too! They can communicate here and even help the sheriff make decisions.they wont have to pm me,they can just comment here.the final decision is from the sheriff.

Goal of the Healer
The Healer is also secret and can heal 1 scratched participant every day(pm me who) If the healer died then he cant heal anymore.

Everyone can talk here,even the murderer and the sheriff can,but leaking out that you are the murderer/sheriff/healer to anyone isnt allowed!
I will leave 1 hint of the murderer and sheriff every day.

Participants: ( I need at least 15)
Missilence
Bluejay_1
Tumbleweed
Piratax10
GoldBlocker
CreativeSymphony
The Death Reaper
CosmicSnail
Aj Baryza
Orangetail
DsBerryPaw
ICantiWill
Roxie01
HeartRate
Rin Shiraku

Comments

• Count me in.
    1 comment per day?
  • I'm interested, but... Once per week... It'll gonna be 14 weeks if the murder didn't kill the right one or the sheriff... suggesting one per day will be a nice idea.

Note: I wanna be the murderer! >:D
  • I'm interested, but... Once per week... It'll gonna be 14 weeks if the murder didn't kill the right one or the sheriff... suggesting one per day will be a nice idea.

Note: I wanna be the murderer! >:D

I agree,I changed it to once a day. :)

Count me in.
    1 comment per day?

Yea thats what the rules say, so we better keep following them :P
  • I'll join!
  • I'll join
  • count me in :D
    Question, what does the sheriff do once someone is in jail?
    And will we have a list of people and where they are?
    Qbee - Jailed
    Qbee2 -
    Qbee3 - Dead
    etc
  • count me in :D
    Question, what does the sheriff do once someone is in jail?
    And will we have a list of people and where they are?
    Qbee - Jailed
    Qbee2 -
    Qbee3 - Dead
    etc

If the sheriff jailed the murderer,then the sheriff wins and the murderer loses. But If he jailed an innocent,the game still continues
    If someone is killed or jailed their name will be scatched on the participant list
  • Count me in
    Used to play this game in class with the teacher
  • Count me in
    Used to play this game in class with the teacher

Lol same :D
  • Sounds fun =D I'm in!
  • This unfortunately reminds me of one of the game greats, and by great I mean Roblox.
  • i wanna join! >:3
  • Me join plez '3'
  • I’ll join
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    I’m in
  • The Death ReaperThe Death Reaper Behind youMember
    I wanna join.
  • I’ll join
  • This game seems quite amusing actually. Count me in mate!
  • I want to join!
    Is there going to be a nurse/healer? Usually this game has one along with a detective
  • well we don't need them for this case, and yeah, we got the 15th member!
  • Entries are closed, the murderer and sheriff are messaged. If you are the murderer or sheriff ,please dont say anyone you are it. :P good luck!
  • When Is week 1?
  • edited April 2018

When Is week 1?

No idea, maybe tommorow it will start, and from my analyze, you r either sheriff or murderer >:D

Well I wish the sheiriff or murderer will kill me for the first day~
  • edited April 2018
    I told the sheriff and murderer they can kill and jail 1 person today,but if they dont they can also do it tommorow
    (Oops I forgot the '1 comment per 24 hours sorry)
  • im in
  • Anyone killed yet? Hmmmm
  • Anyone killed yet? Hmmmm

Yes the death reaper is killed, his name is scratched
  • Whaaaaaa? Poor U Death, u ded
    Welp I guess the Murderer is Fire since hes kinda suspicious O-O
  • Your right he was the first one to ask.
  • MissilenceMissilence Member
    edited April 2018
    Okay, so the one who is being blamed the most right now is Fire Charmander. But there is not so much evidence and this game is harder without a healer/detective to help. Fire Charmander I'd say is not the only suspect as the people who put the blame on Fire (Medd + Cosmic) could also be suspects.

Edit: I have a new suspect. Will. I looked at the times people were last online and compared it to when this thread was edited. Will was last online at 2:23am and this thread was last edited just 2 minutes later. Although there is a possibility he may be the sheriff it doesn't mean he isn't the murderer since there is not enough evidence to conclude that.

So, in conclusion for night 2, the current suspects are:
    - Fire Charmander
    - Medications
    - CosmicSnail
    - iCantiWill