More Spaces In The Cash Register!!! :D

Comments

• -Bump-
  • -Bump-
  • +1
    This is a good idea because I got scammed by someone called-
    Ok...I shouldn't explain the scam report here...
  • +1!
    I need thissss, like for when somebody wants to buy nub hats and I have loads and I just have to spam the reg to sell all of them x-x It would be great to sell more than 4 at once
  • +1
  • edited March 2018
    +1
    Maybe so it isn't all space consuming on the screen for mobile devices a ... Will appear.
    Like when your reading something and it stops and shows ... And you click on it and it reveals more of the sentence.
    We could do that with the boxes If you need more space you click on the ... And two more boxes show (it's not neverending).
    Maybe just so it's not make space for people with a smaller screen
  • -Bump-
  • -Bump-
  • -Bump-
  • 1+
  • +1
  • DrakayDrakay Member
    edited April 2018
    +1 but I think you have to pay 100 cubits to have another space in the reg or a new perk
  • +1 but I think you have to pay 100 cubits to have another space in the reg or a new perk

-1. People who are level 60 would not be able to have it. And the other side of the register?? It would look off, and kinda weird. If this would be added, it would need to be equal on both sides.
  • Ummm true but I think it is not good because a lot of people will be spamming on it if u add free
    Ones but I think they should make a new reg like the ones of the supermarket with the thing to put the things to buy and make it crafteable
  • +1
    Definately all for this! There have been many times when I offer to trade 6 items for a rare and say ill do the other two after the first trade, and they leabe and nevah comes back ;(
  • -Bump-
  • +1
  • JuIiusJuIius Member
    edited April 2018
    We don't actually need more. Just sell the stuff you have, then pay with cubits.
  • HispanoHispano Member
    edited April 2018

We don't actually need more. Just sell the stuff you have, then pay with cubits.

It is not as easy as you think because maybe the seller wants to sell it at that moment or he will sell it to someone else. PD: think better before saying anything.
  • We don't actually need more. Just sell the stuff you have, then pay with cubits.

It is not as easy as you think because maybe the seller wants to sell it at that moment or he will sell it to someone else. PD: think better before saying anything.
    I do.
  • +1 but it would be a different cash reg that is 2.5x times bigger than the normal cash reg and it would be 3x more expensive than the normal cash reg and have at least 8 Windows

It will just need more harder crafting i think. But yes it will be more expensive xD.So prepare for gizmos stainless steel plate and springs again! :D
  • HispanoHispano Member
    -Bump-
  • Minus negative one
  • so thats +1
  • QbirdQbird Member
    *=Peck=* said:

Sounds really rude and useless.

I'll only take 10 more seconds to sell in two times if you already discussed the price of every items (Usually that's what people do before selling something '-')

I'm keeping my -1, 4 is enough in my opinion.
  • MeHawkMeHawk Member
    +1 really need this.
  • HispanoHispano Member
    -Bump- :D!