Rules for the forum games sub forum.

CortanaCortana UnknownMember, Retired Moderator
I see that people keep ignoring the rules for this sub forum and keep exceeding the post limit, so I decided to remind of these rules, please do acknowledge them:

For the "Forum Games" sub forum: Only 3 Posts are allowed per 24hrs for the entire forum games section, and only 1 post per topic per 24hrs.

Meaning that each user may only post within 3 topics every 24hrs inside the Forum games sub forum and may only post once within each topic within 24hrs.

The full list of forum rules can be found here: http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/8/forum-rules

Comments

• Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    May I ask why we cannot do more then 1 post per 24 hours? I understand to stop spam, but I don't truly see the harm in it...
  • CortanaCortana UnknownMember, Retired Moderator
    Threads become a mess when people constantly spam it with replies; that also leads to multi-posting, which breaks one of the other forum rules. One post per 24 hours on a thread is more than enough, rules for this sub forum always have been like this. So please, respect that.
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    I am respecting it, just was asking a question...
  • HorusHorus EnglandMember, Forum Moderator, Retired Moderator
    Once upon a time, there was no rule like that. I went to sleep thinking that the forum is fine, and woke up with game's section utterly spammed. Now you may ask, but why would they do a thing like that? Well, it's simple, they only cared about their ranks.
This discussion has been closed.