Let me draw your cc character '^' (Free and slow progress :P )

Comments

• Can we do an art trade? Plz, if you want to see some of my art ask because I really wanna do this trade *cri*

Sure, i never tried an art trade before but ok ^^ , but i think i will take long because of the requests ^^, i hope you will understand but i will try to do it as soon as i can :3,(or maybe i will just end up longer than i thought ;w;
    Mine might take longer as well cuz I'm busy. But I'm on spring break right now so I might a little more time.
  • edited April 2018
    Hello! I love your arts/ drawing drawings! Their cute and really good! I would also like to make a request to you. (I can wait even if it takes long).

So here's my qbee's outfit : (cubic castles style)

- Cat set
    - chef coat
    - red tutu
    - heart wand
    - blue and white scarf

(Extra details : If you can, I want two pets with me. A reindeer and a cat :3 )

Thanks! ^•^
  • Rin, you indeed dont need to be sorry

There are people that has same or maybe even less quality pictures than you and they only finish one picture every 2 weeks or so, so you are even fast

I'm just really traumatized if that's what you call it, if someone gets kinda impatient,or something else , i don't really know what to do if that happens it's kinda making me get rushed? I guess I can't really explain, I'm just hoping that people here would be patient ;-; I'm really scared if they just started to ask me questions if how is their request drawing and it would make feel 'really' weird because i might haven't even started their drawing and their already asking questions TwT
    Okay, just make this rule: if people get inpatient and want you to hurry just punish them with a badly drawn picture, they have to be happy with the time taken with the picture, and especially if its free
    YOU'RE A GOD, NOW I KNOW WHY YOU ARE CALLED A GOD, I'm blessed with your intelligence ;w;, im going to do that
  • btw guys, im really running out of poses so please you could add a background and i will try to cooperate it with a pose ^^, but you could be specific to add a pose ^^
  • Can you draw me? Anime Style
    Purple easter hat
    Round sunglasses
    Wuvva Umbrella
    Purple Scarf
    Chef Coat
    Purple Pants
    Fox Tail

Im done finally ^^, hope you like it, and sorry if im missing lots of items .3.

• Hmmm, I'd like a qbee style drawing,of a qbee with a helicpoter beanie, just walking around in grass.

I need it for the launch image of my amino.
  • Rin I got you I put 1k in your piggy!!!! i Like captains drawing nice job!

O.o Thanks ^^, Im getting a slow process on doing the requests , cuz i'm trying to make it smooth well...trying

O.o Thanks ^^, Im getting a slow process on doing the requests , cuz i'm trying to make it smooth well...trying
    Take your time hope they all go well and look good. Wait all your drawing look good!
  • chris r.chris r. Member
    edited April 2018
    Nice art!
    Rin,
    Can you draw me?
    Wearing a...
    CheeseHead
    Santa Shirt
    Santa Pants
    Valen. Wings
    Coke-Bottle Glasses
    Bunny Tail

Image:

Cubic Castles Style BTW
  • Redraw my profile picture pls!!

Take your time hope they all go well and look good. Wait all your drawing look good!
    suddenly i feel flattered , awww thank youuu *^^*
  • Yoruko said:

Anime Girl
    Long dark blue hair
    Red eyes
    Blue sweater
    Blue tutu
    And black pants

Here you gooo ^^, sorry about the colors, it didnt look like blue anymore ;-;

• CarrotFoxCarrotFox Member
    edited April 2018
    I know I'm kinda late but I luv your drawings *^^*, can you draw me?
    ( Non- Anime Style / Cubic Style )
    I'm wearing:
    Carrot Hat
    Fox Tail
    Chef Coat
    White Pants
  • Omg I love these! <3
    I would love one.

Long purple wavy hair
    Dark Angel Wings
    Pilgirm's Coat
    Black Tutu
    Mummy Pants

Thank yoooouuuu <3

Edit:
    Eye color: Ocean Blue
    And a black cat next to me with green eyes</p>

Here you go ^^ , sorry about the colors, i tried ;u; but hope you like it ^^
  • Can you draw me? Anime Style
    Purple easter hat
    Round sunglasses
    Wuvva Umbrella
    Purple Scarf
    Chef Coat
    Purple Pants
    Fox Tail

Im done finally ^^, hope you like it, and sorry if im missing lots of items .3.

OMO OMO OMO OMO OMO
    I LOVE IT! IDC ABOUT THE MISSING ITEMS CUZ THIS IS AMAZING!
  • Oooooo such art skills
    My turn

▪boy
    ▪snail antennas
    ▪Christmas scarf
    ▪grey shirt
    ▪grey pants

Here you goo ^^ , i hope you like it, i tried my best to make it look like a snail , like the scarf is a shell, well i tried ^^, hope you like it though

Your name was really cute gave me lots of ideas xD, and again hope you like it :3
  • Oooooo such art skills
    My turn

▪boy
    ▪snail antennas
    ▪Christmas scarf
    ▪grey shirt
    ▪grey pants

Here you goo ^^ , i hope you like it, i tried my best to make it look like a snail , like the scarf is a shell, well i tried ^^, hope you like it though

Your name was really cute gave me lots of ideas xD, and again hope you like it :3
    Oooooooooo I ABSOULUTELY LOVE IT AMAZING!!!!
  • Ooh! I would like one. oOo
    - Boy
    - Fox Ears
    - Fox Tail
    - Orange & Yellow Scarf
    - Chef Coat
    - Orange Pants
    - UV Shades
    - Pumpkin Balloon
    Almost forgot, not anime plez, not a fan of anime stuff. ;-;

Here you go ^^, i changed the pumpkin balloon to orange balloons, hope you will accept that ^^, Hope you like it :3

• Omg I love these! <3
    I would love one.

Long purple wavy hair
    Dark Angel Wings
    Pilgirm's Coat
    Black Tutu
    Mummy Pants

Thank yoooouuuu <3

Edit:
    Eye color: Ocean Blue
    And a black cat next to me with green eyes</p>

Here you go ^^ , sorry about the colors, i tried ;u; but hope you like it ^^
    OMg THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUU <33333333
  • OH MA GOD(~0 o 0)/! Your art is amazing, I hope I can be as good as you in the future.
  • CakeFox said:

OH MA GOD(~0 o 0)/! Your art is amazing, I hope I can be as good as you in the future.

Awww~ Thank chuuu~ (I'm flattered (*>.<*) tbh) , And you might be a better artist than your expectations (*'^'*)/ ~ <3
  • *Joystick**Joystick* Member
    edited April 2018
    sorry for asking two drawings, some changes in my life made me changing my set. Am ready to pay if needed =)
  • OrenjiOrenji Member
    edited April 2018

Ooh! I would like one. oOo
    - Boy
    - Fox Ears
    - Fox Tail
    - Orange & Yellow Scarf
    - Chef Coat
    - Orange Pants
    - UV Shades
    - Pumpkin Balloon
    Almost forgot, not anime plez, not a fan of anime stuff. ;-;

Here you go ^^, i changed the pumpkin balloon to orange balloons, hope you will accept that ^^, Hope you like it :3

Tysm! I love it! Especially the orange balloons! <3
  • *SnowyOwl**SnowyOwl* Member
    edited April 2018
    If you get the time I'd love it if you drew me :D
    I have two outfits, the first one is my favorite but if it's too difficult you can do the second one.

1st
    Either Style
    White Boater Hat
    BW Scarf
    Chef's Coat
    Black Pants
    Light Grey Cloudy Background (no sky, just clouds)
    Leaned on a fancy cane

2nd
    Qbee Style
    Christmas Tophat
    RG Scarf
    Carry Cane
    Carrot Nose
    no pants or shirt
    Baby Blue w/ White Snowflakes Background
    Propped up by a large candy cane

Sorry for the bad sketch ;-;
  • I love Orange’s and Snail’s they are both so good and all the others. (To many to list)
  • Style: An anime portrait like one as seen in some other works of yours.

I usually wear a chef coat and white pants but I tend to see it as a white suit so if you could go with that I'd appreciate it.
    The rectangular glasses.
    Light brown hair.

As for pose... Not sure I thought maybe with the hand doing the straightening/slightly pushing up glasses pose, you know the one I mean right? I'm pretty sure Kyoya does it 8 times an episode of Ouran High School Host Club. >.<
    https://www.pinterest.co.uk/pin/432275264206510438

And background, I'm not sure but maybe a nebula like design.

Also when you do my name please don't do my CC name and instead my preferred know name: Lunayt

Many thanks I am really looking forward to see what you come up with.
  • Type: Qbee
    Outfit:
    Blue Wizard Hat
    Nerd Glasses
    Blue and White Scarf
    Yellow Shirt
    Blue Pants
  • Rin ShirakuRin Shiraku Member
    edited April 2018

I love your art could I get one here are my wants

-Bacon wings
    -suit jacket
    -black pants
    -executioners mask
    -greater fools cap
    -I’m a boy
    -red eyes
    -no hair because of exe and hat
    -I like anime so yeah

Im sorry if this isnt what your expecting ;-; , I tried, i really tried ;-;, i just made it look, ummm evil? , a villan like? , or intimidating something like that?, I'm really sorry,but I hope I really do hope you like it T^T , And just forgot to say Thank you for your support and donation ^^, it really made me feel flattered *^^*

Edit: I didn't meant to make you look intimidating , you are really a nice person ^^, sorry if i made you look like a villan, but dont you think, this will fit in boku no hero academia *^*?

• I love your art could I get one here are my wants

-Bacon wings
    -suit jacket
    -black pants
    -executioners mask
    -greater fools cap
    -I’m a boy
    -red eyes
    -no hair because of exe and hat
    -I like anime so yeah

Im sorry if this isnt what your expecting ;-; , I tried, i really tried ;-;, i just made it look, ummm evil? , a villan like? , or intimidating something like that?, I'm really sorry,but I hope I really do hope you like it T^T , And just forgot to say Thank you for your support and donation ^^, it really made me feel flattered *^^*

Edit: I didn't meant to make you look intimidating , you are really a nice person ^^, sorry if i made you look like a villan, but dont you think, this will fit in boku no hero academia *^*?

What do you mean I hope you don’t like it?!!! This is friggin awesome I love it so much ❤️!!!! Thank you so much Rin this is the best thing ever!!!!