New ranks - please read! (especially mods and admins, please read!) VERY IMPORTANT

- Vlad -- Vlad - Member
edited April 2018 in Suggestions & Comments
I was thinking that this game needs more ranks. Maybe the mods and admins have too much to do! And there are some people who work hard, who come up with ideas, who make games and events (and they are not mods or admins), or they just make the game a better place! Well, they might need a badge which says ''I care! I am working! I am making this game better and I participate in building a great experience!'. These people need to be respected and rewarded. I think that ''jobs'' should be spread to more people. Some people try to help, try to have fun, and simply enjoy the game and make other enjoy it too! So the game needs a better formed team! Here are my ideas of new ranks:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Co - Moderator (short form: co-mod)
Badge color - blue

This guy is the helper of a mod. He is chosen by a moderator (maybe with the agreement of an admin) and that moderator becomes his leader. His ability is the /message command. He observes what goes wrong, scams etc. and uses /message to message his leader. The message appears in the left side of the screen (like a new perk, quest etc.). The co-mod can also use /message to message the player and tell him that he did something wrong etc.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Editor (chief-editors included in this rank too)
Badge color - yellow

We know what editors and chief-editors do. They receive this badge.
The builder (short form: builder)
Badge color - light blue

This guy helps moderators at building events, lobbies, mines etc. No new abilities. Just an official builder.
The News-man (or maybe another name)
Badge color - green

This guy uses broadcasts. He announces upcoming events, raffles, updates, event/raffle winners or any other kind of news. This is a small job, but it has to be done!

All these new ranks shouldn't be common. They should be as official as the mods and admins. Of course the descriptions here, aren't the whole descriptions and the jobs, commands and abilities can be modified and improved.

In conclusion, these are my ideas. If you read this, please spread the message. I really think that the game can really be improved with these badges.

One more final thing. I LOVE speaking to the public, so if those ranks will be added, i would really like to be a News-man.
Thanks for reading! I would be really happy if you tell me your opinion and ideas, and perhaps these ideas will come true!

Comments

• I agree about the editors. They may be too many. But i still think the builders and news-man can be great! Anyways, thanks for your opinion, have the greatest day! :D
  • Co-Mod : I'm not for that idea, we just should have mods, and only mods ^^

Editors : Why not

Builder : why not

New man : The admins already use the SYSTEM message to promote the events =P
  • It’s better left as it is. I rather not see any of these as they are mostly unnecessary. If they need more mods, they will simply choose more. Builders, eh, it would be kinda tough to define how they would get the rank but if it’s reasonable, sure. As for others, they are completely unnecessary. Thus, overall, -1.
  • - Vlad -- Vlad - Member
    edited April 2018

Co-Mod : I'm not for that idea, we just should have mods, and only mods ^^

Editors : Why not

Builder : why not

New man : The admins already use the SYSTEM message to promote the events =P

Yeah, but i thought these little jobs would be done better, if not ONE person had them all. The broadcast is the official in-game message. These should be payed much respect. Those are the key to advert (events, games etc.) and announce (anything). Wouldn't it be easier if one man would control broadcasts and system messages? Maybe add a joke, or anything else! Mods are simply TOO busy to do stuff like this!

And for the mods, I thought of the co-mods, because i know some mods, and i saw how exhausting and hard is their job. Modding would be much easier and elaborate with co-mods i think.

Anyways, thanks so much for answering!
    Raizuseku said:

It’s better left as it is. I rather not see any of these as they are mostly unnecessary. If they need more mods, they will simply choose more. Builders, eh, it would be kinda tough to define how they would get the rank but if it’s reasonable, sure. As for others, they are completely unnecessary. Thus, overall, -1.

I respect your opinion! Maybe my view is too complicate! Thanks for sharing you thoughts! :D

• I dont realy care for the ideas sry but -1
  • im 50/50 on these Small. I see the good in them, but also the bad in them.
  • _DaPerson__DaPerson_ CanadaMember
    -1. The only difference between a normal user and a co-moderator is just the /message command. They could just report the user normally instead.

It's pretty easy to get the editor position, as well I feel the chief-editor badge isn't really needed. In my opinion, badges should just be for staff rankings.

I'm not space_fetus, but for building events in my opinion, the hard parts for a building contest would be distributing prizes/entry fees back, and constructing the general realm layout. If space_fetus or any mod needs help with building something. They could always ask their friends or hire someone to help out. The builder role to me just seems pointless.

I feel the system broadcast you receive when you login is good enough, there's no need for a news-man.
  • +1 on all
  • -1 for all of them, but the builder... eh. IDK, maybe I guess?
  • I feel like these ideas are not really liked. Thanks for your opinions. This discussion can be closed now...
  • KokopelliKokopelli WV, USAMember
    No, the system is fine as is and we don’t need a higherarchy of a lot of people
  • HeybsHeybs Member
    -1 close this :)
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    you cannot close other peoples threads please refrain from doing so
  • HeybsHeybs Member
    edited April 2018

you cannot close other peoples threads please refrain from doing so

why he don't warn him, wrong section :)

btw @Mr - Small your wish came true fetus already read your suggestion :)

btw i didn't do mini-modding lol
  • -1 for the other one sorry but. +1 for the builder badge. There are alot of good builders in cc. And i really think those builders should be respected and stuff for there awsome works. Like Grey coral king. Justmeg. Koekkenback and more builders :)
  • HeybsHeybs Member
    edited April 2018
    valyreena said:

-1 for the other one sorry but. +1 for the builder badge. There are alot of good builders in cc. And i really think those builders should be respected and stuff for there awsome works. Like Grey coral king. Justmeg. Koekkenback and more builders :)

-1 it's only like fame :3

and who will distribute that badge :3
  • This can be closed. It is my discussion. We.. can close it .-. Or let’s let the people speak. They said they don’t like it. I give up...
This discussion has been closed.