More Creative Starting Realm For Newbies (MCSRFN)

HeybsHeybs Member
edited April 2018 in Suggestions & Comments
I suggest that every new players should have random starting realms, hmmmm
it's kinda boring to start with a forest. Hmmmm
I think it's nice to have random realm too like tropical, arctic, mountain, desert, etc. starting realm
not just forest starting realm hmmm xD

normal grass has a color that makes a people lazy to play this game xD (starters only)
eventually they may quit lol

hmm i add if i can suggest more lol

Comments

• Or you can replace all the grass by tropical grass =)
  • The thing about the grass being there is that it’s super convenient and starter friendly as most of the resources needed are there for them. The grass is used for string more specifically, as joystick said, I think there should just be a tropical starter and a forest starter. (Maybe a mountain one)
  • Great idea! I miss the original starter realms, (which i started out with by the way, lol) which were 30x30. The new tiny realms are kinda bland, as just a forest. But as @Quackers said, almost everything that is there, is useful. I think it is fine how they are though. It feels more inviting to have a forest starter realm, than an arctic or mountain mine.
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    It is called starters realm.... meaning it is all about the basics.
    If you want something more spicy in your realm... start building look around and go outside to explore.
    A tropical version might still cover most basics, but the other biome's make it hard to get easy access to some basics which you might not know where to find outside of your own place(talking about your first steps in the game).
  • KirodashiKirodashi Member
    edited April 2018
    One thing could be to allow you to choose.

edit: clarification, I meant they could let you choose which biome
  • scorto7 said:

It is called starters realm.... meaning it is all about the basics.
    If you want something more spicy in your realm... start building look around and go outside to explore.
    A tropical version might still cover most basics, but the other biome's make it hard to get easy access to some basics which you might not know where to find outside of your own place(talking about your first steps in the game).

Yeah, true
  • Kind of agree with this because all we get when we are new is a ''dull'' forest but you can replace the ''dull'' grass with tropical grass since it's more colourful.