Flick Your Boogers At Us Devs PLEASE

The first easter on CC bunnyzilla showered us with beautiful giant wads of nasal glory and from then on not a giveaway, not a peep, not a return of the booger was seen. IT IS HIGH TIME THE BOOGER IS REMEMBERED! Few would be upset with this decision because boogers are around 40k despite their rarity due to them not being a wearable. I own a gaggle of boogers and I can say I would not be bothered if their price dropped. More people need booger awareness, boogers are rare to the point most don't even know they exist! Many boogers met an unsavory fate when they were unfortunately eaten. RETURN THE BOOGERS!

Comments

• #BringBackBoogers
  • I desire some boogers to add to my Easter dinner as well. They are quite the taste if I say so myself :D
  • CRY OUT PEOPLE, THE INJUSTICE AND INEQUALITY THAT BOOGERS ENDURE IS OF NO PLACE IN THE TWENTY FIRST CENTURY!
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited April 2018
    One time I tried to buy boogers 100k each for two days straight. Only 5 where sold to me. All the boogers are owned by players that no longer play and are essentially non-existent. One player does have 70+ boogers since he bought NEARLY all of them when they came out and does not sell them.
  • Not mentioning any names *cough* Bee * cough*. I really need to find some robatusen for this cough. I need to pillage his dead corpse for his beautiful snotty trophies! I mean what O_O!
  • Bunnyzilla if your reading this right now you might wanna pick your nose and give us your boogers.
  • I want to eat a virtual booger
  • I must agree!! They are bringing back so many older items.. I was THRILLED when the easter chest was in those pows!!!
    So yes BRING BACK THE BOOGERS TOO!!!!
  • I agree ! I miss Matcha Ice Cream :<
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    edited April 2018
    Nice to have some stuff that shows you were here and are a loyal supporter of the game.
    I get wanting to bring back old buildables but there should be some value for playing way back then. Not only that but its just lazy bringing back old stuff. Make new stuff instead.
    Bunnyzilla poop would be cool.
  • gdog said:

Nice to have some stuff that shows you were here and are a loyal supporter of the game.
    I get wanting to bring back old buildables but there should be some value for playing way back then. Not only that but its just lazy bringing back old stuff. Make new stuff instead.
    Bunnyzilla poop would be cool.

Agree, it’s not about their price people it’s about the way they look and they should stay in the dark cause it’s not like something everyone NEEDS to have.
  • Lel guys if u need a booger just get from your own nose and dont get booger from the nose of bunnyzilla cuz if we get booger at his nose hes nose will be empty xD but i think boogers must be in pack and down its price cuz its just a booger xD
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Yuuuss give us back our boogers instead of farming it when we are offline
  • I know im not as mighty as the mighty bunnyzilla,but I have some boogers for you all :)
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    I might not be a dev, but I AM a person with allergies. I will be your supply of boogers for the next two months xD
  • edited April 2018
    Flooks and Ashi are the booger suppliers! Their noses will lessen the workload of Bunnyzillas! So Ashi when I can you a little snot it won't be an insult? In the days of my youth I had real severe allergies and missed a lot of school but now natures love fest has minimal effect on me. Those nasty plants throwing their plant matter all over with no consideration of who is breathing it in ;-;. Like just stop get a room you nasty.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    I mean one time I missclicked and ate a booger, and it’s not like I could get it back. So, I actually would like to see them returned.
  • U that booger is now fused with your soul >:D!
  • +1

Boggers Have Lives too.

• AroeAroe Member
    edited April 2018
    Perhaps the Almghty Greek Orthodox Bunny (cousin to Bunnyzilla) might grace us with the utmost disgusting boogers his holy nose has to offer tomorrow, on Greek Orthodox Easter.
  • Is that you Adele O_O!
  • AroeAroe Member
    edited April 2018

Is that you Adele O_O!

No, I wish! She’s my idol, I absolutely adore her music, especially after all its done for me and how much of an impact its had on my life. Ugh, her mind is so powerful, she’s such a skinny legend. Wig!
  • Aroe said:

Is that you Adele O_O!

No, I wish! She’s my idol, I absolutely adore her music, especially after all its done for me and how much of an impact its had on my life. Ugh, her mind is so powerful, she’s such a skinny legend. Wig!
    The skinniest legend
  • Maybe add a outfit-Booger round your body to 2019
  • Adele is amazing, her vocals are like what O_O!
  • They should bring back the old items honestly but they probably won't as they are Makin more money off people buying cubits and then getting the boogers.
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember

They should bring back the old items honestly but they probably won't as they are Makin more money off people buying cubits and then getting the boogers.

Yeah indeed, its sad that because of that things dont return, but its also a bit understandable since the money spend for them makes new item
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    edited April 2018
    lucaaa795 said:

They should bring back the old items honestly but they probably won't as they are Makin more money off people buying cubits and then getting the boogers.

Yeah indeed, its sad that because of that things dont return, but its also a bit understandable since the money spend for them makes new item
    That's true.
    Ramms' case was a complete coverup. They said they will bring them back one day but they changed their mind when they saw they can get 200$ for a single ramm kennel.
    But hey maybe there have to be done sacrifices in order to keep the game going.. But i do think theyre just using CC as their hobby (although it's a full-time hobby) and as their cash-cow

It's not a full time hobby, It's a full time job.
    Jobs, you know, what people have to earn money to feed their families.
    How dare they.

They have brought back ramms many time via raffles and events.
    Maybe a booger event would be a good compromise. Keep everyone happy that way.

I still think players who have played for years and have supported this game should get some benefit though.
    Very few games bring back the same items each year.

Rather have new items instead of old ones recycled ones.

Like I said previous if it was a deco or used to build things then maybe there is an argument to be made in bringing them back.
    Boogers do not fit into either of these categories.
  • I think an untradeable trophy should be given each year on the anniversary of when a player started to indicate how long a player has played. A booger is inexpensive and tradeable thus its value of being an old item is negated. I believe packs should make way for new items but when it comes to Bunnyzilla I don't see the harm in him flinging boogers at players because it would still keep their numbers low.
  • Low item quantities.
    Old players might have more limited collectibles, but at some point they would probably go through some " busy " stage and mostly.. Quitting. And their antiques might probably lost and no longer popular because of seeing them rarely. Having them added again for maybe giving specific quantity of an item in an event can make new players acheive new or more way of being delighted for getting a limited item for a year.