Scam Reports

Comments

• drsexusdrsexus Member
    edited March 2018
    This is going to be LOONG, sorry.

Me and some of my friends had XxVelkaxX as a friend.

He had perm on *zentaris* realm, one day he decided to steal everything there, and remove Zen from his own realm. At his moment hes still banned on his own clan room.

We used some hollas to call for a Mod, but, nobody came. At the same time we went to XxVelkasxX realm to steal some doors, and exchange for the stolen things.

There i noticed "his" realm was a mixture of rooms from different owners.... LOTS of rooms from LOTS os different owners.

He came to my realm, i tried to make the change, but he laugthed, and told me he only wanted to f*** us... that I could keep the stolen doors, he was going to left the game forever... And he did it... with XxVelkaxX

A "new player" *_O_* make friendship with some of my friends, *rewdan*, *zentaris*, JNO, and some others.
    "She" convinced them "she" was a beta tester, about to be a MOD, and "she" got perm in some realms.

"She" tried to steal them all, and finally "she" was able to steal *rewdan*, a pj, reindeer, and hooper.

She and changed his nickname to X. (Same lavel, same clothes, same icon) and tried to sell the stolen PJ to JNO.

And old friend of XxVelkaxX, Chistopher1YT confirmed us something... XxVelkaxX, *_O_* and X are the same person. (Last picture, in spanish, sorry)

This guy have stolen one half of the spanish people on CC. Hes a CANCER.

• it is true he have stolen*
  • REPORTING A PLAYER DOING PAYAWAY!

here are my proof.
    many paid the burgers and enter the parkour to get the prize... i said to the owner "this is illegal u should stop it or ill report". the name of the owner and the realm is in the picture... i didnt enter cuz i might lose and cannot get the prize and its rlly illegal. i dont have to explain much becuz its alrdy in the pictures...
  • This pay parkour - made by DeuDeu1 Evidence, Time, Owner name, locations down below( I cannot get owner realm since it a room) this is impossible without heal wand but mostly a lot of people don't have heal wand since it uncraftable and it expensive and DEUDEU1 say that he is not an owner and asked me to buy one for him but he really a owner

dedeu didn't a scammer,no needed heal wand, I tested :P
  • Piratax10Piratax10 Member
    edited March 2018
    Scammer: Cornos
    Crime: asking to buy MY acc
    Proof: the image
    fun fact: i thought he was brazilian at first XDDDDDDD
  • Cubith Barice_697 tooked one of my stuff in the past and he is still being mean and i bet he is still steeling from new players just letting you all know i wanna help this game so much bc i like it alot
  • PayParkour Creator: Cubixy
    What he do?: He make a pay parkour price of 40c and have no checkpoint my friend bought and he died
    Proof: I got image and somebody argue that it legal lol
  • arcanteusarcanteus Member
    edited March 2018
    Scammer:MackMack(his new account:HeadShot01)
    Items scammed:Vampire outfit,Uv Shades,And Valentine wings
    What he did...i let him borrow my items cuz i trusted him for a long time...then hr just got ban me..
    Realm name happen:Kentyy's realm and shop
    I dont have prrof but my friends have..i already sent a ticket tho
  • Piratax10 said:

Scammer: Cornos
    Crime: asking to buy MY acc
    Proof: the image
    fun fact: i thought he was brazilian at first XDDDDDDD

it isn't fun,with it,brazilians get an bad reputation ....
  • ** Angel **** Angel ** Member
    edited March 2018
    I have a bunch of screenshots of scammers how do I report???
    Nvm I figured it out.
  • Well i will say CC staff is too slow , jjust cant catch even 30 Percent of fourms scam reports even with proofs , such a shame Please be active OR just expand your staff CC
    give people a chance if they cant handle duty just Unmod him

OR

just try this one ---> Green Tag ( Trail Mod )
    if he is good change to blue tag ( MOD )

simple

dont give every power of admins to trail mod just simple command like /mute ( limit 1 Day for trail mod ) and /kick wil ldo the best job they will think they got banned when they come abck they will be very afraid and stop scamming! :D
  • NaroxNarox Member

Well i will say CC staff is too slow , jjust cant catch even 30 Percent of fourms scam reports even with proofs , such a shame Please be active OR just expand your staff CC

OR

simple

dont give every power of admins to trail mod just simple command like /mute ( limit 1 Day for trail mod ) and /kick wil ldo the best job they will think they got banned when they come abck they will be very afraid and stop scamming! :D

I think it's nice idea !l
    ALso IF YOU LIKE ABDULAHAD78 SUGESION QUOTE WITH good idea to make mods/adminns do that upgrade to game :D
  • Well i will say CC staff is too slow , jjust cant catch even 30 Percent of fourms scam reports even with proofs , such a shame Please be active OR just expand your staff CC

OR

simple

This is not a suggestion thread.. >_> But yeah Gud. Idea
  • -*Bolinha*--*Bolinha*- Member
    edited March 2018
    Second chances is not alread.... Pleasr reporte is scam! The owner baned me... why? Why i said i will post in forum ...
    Owner: c4artist
  • -Name of the player: kaazo; cant find the real name

- kaazo send me a friend request, after that they said to tp the them. I did, After that they said to play a game that was to drop the items was much worth for me abd i did, because the winner , because I could win a car. after drop my stuff, a friend of he suddleny dropped above my stuff and they kick me from the realm and removed the friend .
    - I have droped clothes, wings, cat tail, 2 wands
    - Hapenned today
    - cant send photo, but that a real scamme, i swear
  • -Name of the player: kaazo; cant find the real name

- kaazo send me a friend request, after that they said to tp the them. I did, After that they said to play a game that was to drop the items was much worth for me abd i did, because the winner , because I could win a car. after drop my stuff, a friend of he suddleny dropped above my stuff and they kick me from the realm and removed the friend .
    - I have droped clothes, wings, cat tail, 2 wands
    - Hapenned today
    - cant send photo, but that a real scamme, i swear

Read the rules of the forum drop games are illegal, if you want to play CC please read the rules first ;) ''Drop Games, Chest Game, Payaway, Parkour With Pay, Second Life In Bomb Games'' All Of This Games Are A Scam If You Don't Like To Get Scammed Do not Play!
  • [I received a report about Mrs.Alissa scammed _Fluffyboy_]. Here's the story he told me,"she was a good friend and I give her for a day but she don't give me now says you don't have any costume or car :(". Although it seems more like a story but I promised to report it here to check if Mrs.Alissa really did scammed or this is simply just a story he made. Screenshots below, and if anyone knows the truth, please leave a comment about it, or we will just assume Mrs.Alissa was a scammer. Thanks :)
  • I've found a scammer called comonox he is using the rental method, first he asked how many cubits I had, second he told me to tp and buy one rental, I obviously didnt buy but a guy did and we got banned ._.
  • I've found a scammer called comonox he is using the rental method, first he asked how many cubits I had, second he told me to tp and buy one rental, I obviously didnt buy but a guy did and we got banned ._.

Here I have more information, watch this video on YouTube, the same thing that happened to you happened to me
  • gomigomi Member
    kip cuewalk_1714 video of him:
  • NaroxNarox Member
    gomi said:

I Didn't See Anything in the video proof that he is scammer
  • SuperxtremeSuperxtreme The NetherlandsGame Moderator
    edited March 2018

gomi said:

I Didn't See Anything in the video proof that he is scammer
    No proof and none reports in game.

• NaroxNarox Member
    I know iam banned thats another device

I Wish I get unperma banned
    I love that game and helping in catching scammers
    -----------------------------------------
    Anyway here i found scammer
  • Bluejay_1 said:

Bluejay_1 said:

name : septims
    realm name : Gatcho's Shop

mods please help their's a holla of septims i think its 3-4 hollas now.. now hes doing a scam.. i thought its fair but i click buy now i only have 2c please

Yea I saw. A lot of people got scammed
    you must have a photo/video

why provide more evidence when someone already provided it? And I can make a statement that I did see it without a photo/video
    well the more evidence that we had,, the more proof that he was a scammer.. if your looking for evidences or pictures check the original post that i had 6 pictures there..
  • Bluejay_1 said:

Bluejay_1 said:

name : septims
    realm name : Gatcho's Shop

mods please help their's a holla of septims i think its 3-4 hollas now.. now hes doing a scam.. i thought its fair but i click buy now i only have 2c please

Yea I saw. A lot of people got scammed
    you must have a photo/video

why provide more evidence when someone already provided it? And I can make a statement that I did see it without a photo/video
    well the more evidence that we had,, the more proof that he was a scammer.. if your looking for evidences or pictures check the original post that i had 6 pictures there..
    And that is plenty. No need to go overkill with tons of reports for the same incident. Same scammer is diffrent. But same incident at most 2
  • Newbie. holla-ed out saying he was selling exe mask for 3.2 k and upon checking the vend he had it set to 30k.
  • @_Elf hosted a giveaway a few weeks ago. A 10k giveaway. He announced I was the winner and said I would have it by Saturday,Sunday, or Monday. I was pactinte the first week, last week, I said I would report him, and this week I am. I have been waiting 3 weeks. I don't care if Cubic Castles can't give me my prize, I just want @_Elf to hold REAL giveaways and not bring peoples hopes up and they don't get there prize. Yes, this player has a forum page. Please, if this is not the right place to report this, please tell me where I can.

this thread below
    It's took too long and owner non respond i can't say it's scamm but any mods notice_elf please
    http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/19304/find-creme-event/p1
  • edited March 2018
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Tomk2005Tomk2005 Member
    edited March 2020

a
  • Scammer name: Theyre both in the pic sorry to lazy to write
    Scam: drop game
    Method they make you drop and someone will use gather bumper
This discussion has been closed.