Let me draw your cc character '^' (Free and slow progress :P )

Comments

• being sure i do request by order not missing any one of them◉ω◉
  • *Joystick**Joystick* Member
    edited March 2018
    Hey! I would like to make a gift =) Is it possible to draw her please? And please please pleeeeeeease add this coffee, she loves this XD tysm =3

(her name is galantis)
  • Hey! I would like to make a gift =) Is it possible to draw her please? And please please pleeeeeeease add this coffee, she loves this XD tysm =3

(her name is galantis)

Anime or cubic castle art style?, and might take awhile ;-;
  • Hey! I would like to make a gift =) Is it possible to draw her please? And please please pleeeeeeease add this coffee, she loves this XD tysm =3

(her name is galantis)

Anime or cubic castle art style?, and might take awhile ;-;
    cubic castles ^^ take your time =P
  • Hey Rin when do you think these will be done? Like this weekend?
  • Hey Rin when do you think these will be done? Like this weekend?

'v' no idea ,maybe, maybe not
  • The reason why im making slow progress:

If you're guessing school, well you're wrong, actually i graduated(elementary) , but me and my sister are sharing the laptop, for her school is still ongoing plus she owns the laptop meaning i can't use it without permission :/ well i can do random drawings but im still worried about the time I'm wasting
  • AJ Baryza said:

Awesome drawing
    Blue bunny ear
    Eyepatch
    Blue eye
    Blue & white scarf
    Suit jacket
    Bunny tail
    Black pant
    and im boy
    Thanks!

here you goooo ^^, sorry it took long hope you like it, btw i was pretty much inspired by your profile pic i really love the stars ^^

• AJ Baryza said:

Awesome drawing
    Blue bunny ear
    Eyepatch
    Blue eye
    Blue & white scarf
    Suit jacket
    Bunny tail
    Black pant
    and im boy
    Thanks!

here you goooo ^^, sorry it took long hope you like it, btw i was pretty much inspired by your profile pic i really love the stars ^^

Ayy thanks thats cute O.o
  • valley said:

Hi! :D! You’re drawings are amazing! I’d like to request one. By the way you could get paid cubits for these drawings!
    My request:
    Anime girl
    Long brown hair
    Big brow eyes
    Bunny ears
    Starry scarf
    Red tutu
    Red Wuvva Shirt
    Black Pants

Here you goo ^^ sorry if it took long , and the colors are not accurate (sorry i was having to much fun playing with the colors T^T hope you like it though ^^
    Thankyou :)
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Hehe you are taking over the forums with your pictures xD

Also found your realm and put 1000c in the piggy :D
  • Hehe you are taking over the forums with your pictures xD

Thanks ^^ I haven't check , but suddenly i felt guilt crawling at the back of my spine

Thanks ^^ I haven't check , but suddenly i felt guilt crawling at the back of my spine
    Why guilt xD

Also if you like i can give ya some bark blocks to make the tree even more beautiful (unless you like it the way it is of course)
  • edited March 2018
    Draw me pwease '3' and make me so kawaiiiiii Plz ty x3
  • Hehe you are taking over the forums with your pictures xD

Why guilt xD

Also if you like i can give ya some bark blocks to make the tree even more beautiful (unless you like it the way it is of course)
    ahahahah i feel like im going to destroy that tree some day , and i feel guilty if some just gives that amount of c 0.o

Why guilt xD

ahahahah i feel like im going to destroy that tree some day , and i feel guilty if some just gives that amount of c 0.o
    Ah dont feel guilty about it, im just too freely xD
    I even gave once to a friend of mine that collected tophats 1500 tophats and i got him to stop collecting them xD
  • himohimahimohima Member
    edited March 2018

being sure i do request by order not missing any one of them◉ω◉

Im not complaining but i think it has been a week so im just remeinding and oh lol just a notice i was rong i want cubic castel drawing not anime >.>
  • himohima said:

Thats me can u draw me ? Anime

suree might take long cuz i have lots of incoming requests might take awhile ^^ , just tell what your cc character looks like and what color is the eyes and hair ^^
    Umm im a redwood cap
    Red angel
    Take this fliwer
    Santa shirt
    Santa pants
    Bunny tail
    And eye pach
  • im trying to do something new ^^ , Chibi Anime , still working on it until i find a good style for it ^^, but im going going to try to do some requests atleast a day, or maybe not ;-; its taking really long im sorry T^T
  • You don’t have to be sorry RinRin these are great drawings and I think all of us can be patient so take your time and follow your passion!:)
  • Anime boy
    No bald XD
    Why everyones still take this flower ?
    Rin, you indeed dont need to be sorry

There are people that has same or maybe even less quality pictures than you and they only finish one picture every 2 weeks or so, so you are even fast
  • Your hands r amazing ◇○◇
  • Rin, you indeed dont need to be sorry

There are people that has same or maybe even less quality pictures than you and they only finish one picture every 2 weeks or so, so you are even fast

Lol I once worked on a drawing that I swore was gonna be awesome and it came out terrible after a month of work.
    XD
  • Can we do an art trade? Plz, if you want to see some of my art ask because I really wanna do this trade *cri*
  • I would like a request of a non-anime person cause i don't have all my fingers :P

Outfit:

Nerd Glasses

Farmer's Hat

Farmer's Overalls

Farmer's Jeans

That is it.
    Thanks for doing all your art works :3

I'm just really traumatized if that's what you call it, if someone gets kinda impatient,or something else , i don't really know what to do if that happens it's kinda making me get rushed? I guess I can't really explain, I'm just hoping that people here would be patient ;-; I'm really scared if they just started to ask me questions if how is their request drawing and it would make feel 'really' weird because i might haven't even started their drawing and their already asking questions TwT
  • Can we do an art trade? Plz, if you want to see some of my art ask because I really wanna do this trade *cri*

Sure, i never tried an art trade before but ok ^^ , but i think i will take long because of the requests ^^, i hope you will understand but i will try to do it as soon as i can :3,(or maybe i will just end up longer than i thought ;w;

Rin, you indeed dont need to be sorry

I'm just really traumatized if that's what you call it, if someone gets kinda impatient,or something else , i don't really know what to do if that happens it's kinda making me get rushed? I guess I can't really explain, I'm just hoping that people here would be patient ;-; I'm really scared if they just started to ask me questions if how is their request drawing and it would make feel 'really' weird because i might haven't even started their drawing and their already asking questions TwT
    Okay, just make this rule: if people get inpatient and want you to hurry just punish them with a badly drawn picture, they have to be happy with the time taken with the picture, and especially if its free

Okay, just make this rule: if people get inpatient and want you to hurry just punish them with a badly drawn picture, they have to be happy with the time taken with the picture, and especially if its free
    Aha best punishment ever, Elemental you are a genius