Will Pows stay craftable with eggs after Easter?

Me and some of my friends were wondering if you would still be able to craft easter pows with eggs, after the event ends. Can you answer this please @CosmicCow and @SirKewberth ?

Comments

• Oh ye! Good question =)
  • Hopefully
  • Yes, they most certainly will stay craftable.
  • But wont be able to find them?
  • SidddSiddd UKMember, Game Moderator

But wont be able to find them?

I am almost certain eggs will be removed. Any left over eggs can be sold/ crafted/eaten.
  • Siddd said:

I am almost certain eggs will be removed. Any left over eggs can be sold/ crafted/eaten.
    Wait... You can eat eggs!?
  • SidddSiddd UKMember, Game Moderator

Siddd said:

Wait... You can eat eggs!?
    For some reason yes, though there is no point other than kicking yourself for accidentally eating one of your rare eggs lol
  • The eggs will be gone, but the crafting will remain.
  • wait what!? eggs will be gone even its on the glass?
  • edited March 2018
    I assume he is only speaking of easter eggs in mines :)
  • So some Qbees may want to keep one of each for collection.... And, the prices will go up. Good thinking me!
  • gameringboygameringboy Member
    edited March 2018

So some Qbees may want to keep one of each for collection.... And, the prices will go up. Good thinking me!

bad thinking on the point you just commened that on a post that's got lots of views lol jk yeah im going to save like 5 of each common egg and like maybe 2 of the rare will the pow still open if crafted after april 1st?

• So will eggs in glass or in chests dissappear?