Reflection Time

I don’t know the exact date I started playing this game but I know it’s been a good 3 or 4 years. I think it’s time I share my time on cc and I hope you enjoy or learn something about me:

So it all began when my friend suggested this game to me. Getting started wasn’t to hard because she already had some of the basic stuff. I remember getting my first donation table and tip piggy and it was a very exciting moment. I don’t remember all the details about my first 1-2 years of playing this game but I do remember the first time I was scammed. I had worked so hard for an invisible cloak (which was literally the coolest item at the time lol) but I wasn’t a smart player and dropped it for a “prize” in a drop game. I don’t remember much after that until I started buying cubits. I spent a lot on cubits so I could start a massive shop and I became quite rich. Until I got scammed again in the old registers where you couldn’t confirm the trade. Anyway it was something like I put 50k in for an orange scarf and at the last moment the other guy changed it to dirt. I began to get a name tag addiction and now that I look back I completely wasted my money. I’ve probably spent about 500k on nametags tbh. It was a hard time for me irl at the time because I was trying to figure out my place in the world and till this day I still am but I have definitely grown since then. Cubic castles has been with me this entire journey and the many great friends who have supported me and help shape who I am today I am extremely grateful for <3! Anyway back to the story.. The first major clan I joined was HPA. I was really nervous being around great players like Teardrop, Hazelnuts (Eloquence), Princess Valentine (Valyreena) etc. HPA was an amazing clan and Tear was the best leader ever. I remember after spending a decent amount of time in the clan I was promoted to “Ultimate Hope” which was super exciting. Unfortunately my time in HPA ended when most people in the clan quit or became inactive because of the things they had going on in their life irl. Thanks for that great section in my cc time! @Teardrop @Eloquence
2017 was a great year for me. I made some amazing friends and even won an Easter umbrella in the egg hunt. I have to say this game is more than a game it’s a learning curve and it’s also one big family.
Thankyou for reading :)

Comments

• *hands a mirror to Valley* There you go literal reflection time <3. I am very happy you found CC and I love hearing your story. You forgot to put in there Chocolate thief whose actions result in injury.
  • Valley,

I am glad to hear your story, it was kinda the same for me. When I am upset irl, I always know I can get on CC amd my friends will be there, ready with support. Like I say to my mom, "Its funny how people who don't even know you can fully support you and be so respectful, and stand by you no matter what."

I hope your CC expirience gets so much greater!

Forever yours,
    Tiny :3
  • ValyreenaValyreena Member
    edited March 2018
    Awwwww i love u Valley <3 as a friend okay? No more. We aint going to dating level... Mkay?
  • What a nice story :')
  • valyreena said:

Awwwww i love u Valley <3 as a friend okay? No more. We aint going to dating level... Mkay?</p>

LOL love you to :)
  • VAALLEY!

That was amazing. You showed how you've grown and learned. I will always wish you the best, as you deserve all great things. And also, thank you for uplifting HPA. HPA appreciates you just as much. Once an HPA, always an HPA.

We love you, Hammy. <3
  • Teardrop said:

VAALLEY!

That was amazing. You showed how you've grown and learned. I will always wish you the best, as you deserve all great things. And also, thank you for uplifting HPA. HPA appreciates you just as much. Once an HPA, always an HPA.

We love you, Hammy. <3</p>

<3 you’ve been such an inspiration Tear thankyou for having me in your wonderful clan. You still make me laugh till this day.
  • Valley do you mind if I kind of use this idea as one of my post?
  • Valley do you mind if I kind of use this idea as one of my post?

Was never my idea! Ofc you can do a post like this :)