PLEASE make regular bombs craftable T_T

I'm so sick of being lucky enough to find emerald blocks so much, but they just sit there and taunt me with their bright shiny color by the fact that I can't mine them without a virtually unobtainable bomb...
Why.jpg 95.5K

Comments

• Let's see, for two daily quests you'd have enough cubits to buy 10 bombs. Agree they should be craftable, but they aren't that 'unobtainable'.
  • b3achy said:

Let's see, for two daily quests you'd have enough cubits to buy 10 bombs. Agree they should be craftable, but they aren't that 'unobtainable'.

lucaaa795 said:

100c for 10 bombs is not that much of a bad deal.
    But yes i do think bombs should be made craftable

Agreed
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    Sounds like a good idea on the surface.
    I think it could change the game tho if made craftable. People would mass craft them regardless of the ingredients and bomb mines so much that I think it could devalue mineable resources even more as well a changing the main method of mining in a negative way.

I think they are perfectly balanced right now. Just cheap enough to buy but not so cheap that it's the main way people mine.

• gdog said:

Sounds like a good idea on the surface.
    I think it could change the game tho if made craftable. People would mass craft them regardless of the ingredients and bomb mines so much that I think it could devalue mineable resources even more as well a changing the main method of mining in a negative way.

I think they are perfectly balanced right now. Just cheap enough to buy but not so cheap that it's the main way people mine.

Oh dang... Sadly I had to agree with Gdog, as he is the smart one, and that is a good point. Mining would become pointless. As for nukes... Their prices would go down as well.
  • b3achyb3achy Member
    edited March 2018
    But they are already so cheap that people could mass purchase them and bomb the mines like in your scenario...but they don't. Though I have seen some people using them to just do general mining because they are too lazy to mine by pulling the blocks.

I'm pretty lazy, so I'd probably just continue to purchase them anyway, especially if the recipe to make them was a royal pain. Just because they are "craftable", doesn't mean they have to be an easily craftable item...make it a three to four step process that requires multiple tools and multiple work areas (workbench, forge, distiller, extractor, oven, cutomatic), etc. Just painful enough that people would rather buy them than make them...
  • I dont think bombs should be craftable, they arent very expensive. “But thats easy for you to say! Youre a millionaire!” Said a qbee.
    Well, just do your daily quests to get cubits! You only need to do 2, and after a while of completing your daily quests every day, you can stack up alot of cubits for anything you might need in the future!
  • Why can't you just go ahead and buy a bomb from a friend of yours?
    They sell it cheap?
  • Idk... i’d prefer for the prices to go to... 70c?
    At the moment, I can’t spare much c for bombs as I am still working on a huge build project...
    But craftable bombs are a bit... no...
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    I actually plan to make these craftable at some point. I just can't say when because there's so many other things being worked on. But yes I'd like to do it.
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Would be nice to have them craftable, i just wonder what will happen to the price of goods only obtainable using bombs
  • +1
    Arkouda said:

I'm so sick of being lucky enough to find emerald blocks so much, but they just sit there and taunt me with their bright shiny color by the fact that I can't mine them without a virtually unobtainable bomb...

Lmaoo i Actually Laughed On The Picture
  • HispanoHispano Member
    edited March 2018
    lucaaa795 said:

100c for 10 bombs is not that much of a bad deal.
    But yes i do think bombs should be made craftable

Lucaaa795 and for everyone who said that 100c is not so many cubits, we are not all millionaires like you, for some Qbees 100c are many cubits.

(Reply to Lucaaa795) Of course the noobs (I include myself), it takes us to do 100c in 15 minutes, but millionaires like you, it only takes 1 minute to send 1 holla and win 5k (so do not say more nonsense)
  • So people are saying you can buy bombs for 100c, but I can't find them anywhere. Not in the cubit store, or player shops. Also, I mean, how the heck am I gonna find somebody selling bombs??
  • Arkouda said:

So people are saying you can buy bombs for 100c, but I can't find them anywhere. Not in the cubit store, or player shops. Also, I mean, how the heck am I gonna find somebody selling bombs??

The bombs are located in these steps:
    Items
    Game

It should be in there.

Also I agree more items should be craftable,including new coloured bricks,wood blocks etc. ;)
  • Actually I agree now. +1 More items should be craftable but there might be a few cons.
  • Just make bombs crafteable but another ones with less explosive
  • I got an idea about this. what if new recipe for bombs like gunpowder :D but crafting bombs is quite harder than crafting fadeys and phantom foams + a perk to craft bombs + a limit per day to create bombs.
    example 5 bombs can craft per day + bomb expert perk
    recipe is 3 gunpowders 10 stainless steel plates 2pipes 5 porcelain + screwdriver
    what do u think?? :D
  • edited May 2021
    SOMEONE CLOSE THIS XD i hate wanting to quickly check the bottom to see if chat is closed so I can move on and if its not, I'll chat even though this was 2 years ago! although I like going back to memories when bombs weren't craftable i literall; for no reason chat. if the chat isnt closed i pay no attention to the top date it just how my brain works i guess ._. .

conversation closed.....
  • GalaGala Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

SOMEONE CLOSE THIS XD i hate wanting to quickly check the bottom to see if chat is closed so I can move on and if its not, I'll chat even though this was 2 years ago! although I like going back to memories when bombs weren't craftable i literall; for no reason chat. if the chat isnt closed i pay no attention to the top date it just how my brain works i guess ._. .

conversation closed.....

You can't ask to close a discussion you don't own.
    Also please don't necro-post.
This discussion has been closed.