We need more 'Just For Fun' parkours.. Cause all of this is goin on..

*MaryMoon**MaryMoon* Member
edited March 2018 in Suggestions & Comments
Im seeing ALOT of paid parkours.. And hey, im not complaining really. We all gotta make cubits... BUT.. if you're gonna charge then please make sure they are nooby friendly. Noobs work too hard for their cubits to pay for something impossible to complete.
Also... Why does it feel like CC has become a 'Make the hardest parkour you can' place. Like its an unspoken competition? I mean hey, Ragers are fun! No doubt at least the chat is great!!
But i'd love to see more everyone friendly type parkours in game!!!
So if ya got em... Name em!! I'd love to visit

Comments

• #BringThemBack Agreed.
  • #BringThemBack
  • There are some.... but most people (us noobs) can’t afford a realm for a parkour. Thus, when people search for “Course” or “Parkour” in the realm search, it doesn’t come up...
    Still, the lack of quality free parkour s is disappointing..
    #BringThemBack..?
  • #BringThemBack
    i miss the old time where theres alot free parkour
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    any parkour i make for events falls very much in this category.
    mainly because i feel everyone should be able to enjoy it
    secondly so i can reach the end of my own parkour XD
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    I'm hoping to get back into building once this semester ends and the new gameplay updates start rolling out :D mostly I had adventure realms planned, but I am sure I could make and update some parkours :)
    Let's bring back story-parkours too ^-^
  • I'm building a city/PvP. I am excited to bring people in, and if you think about it, it's kinda like a parkour? Have fun am I right? Meh, PvP is nothing like parkour. We need more of them. #SaveCC
  • I would LOVE to make a free to play parkour! Ive been wanting to do this for a long time, actually. But the problem is getting a realm... (I wanted to do a free parkour with scafolder about 2 months ago)
  • I made a free-to-play parkour but it's a bit too easy. I cancelled the prizes because people will beg and beg and then I get more poor.
    If you do want to go and test the parkour (BETA) follow these steps:
    Go and search in the lobby bumper and type in ''Help yourself''
    Click on ''Help yourself'' and then you see a portal in front of you
    If you don't see it then just go straight.

Hope you enjoyed it! :D
    (Oops I forgot the snail thing someone told me to do.)
  • #BringThemBack! Games arent supposed to be for greedy reasons!
  • Im seeing ALOT of paid parkours.. And hey, im not complaining really. We all gotta make cubits... BUT.. if you're gonna charge then please make sure they are nooby friendly. Noobs work too hard for their cubits to pay for something impossible to complete.
    Also... Why does it feel like CC has become a 'Make the hardest parkour you can' place. Like its an unspoken competition? I mean hey, Ragers are fun! No doubt at least the chat is great!!
    But i'd love to see more everyone friendly type parkours in game!!!
    So if ya got em... Name em!! I'd love to visit

Make the hardest parkour you can... I do it,bc I love do it...

Free-To-Play = search Course ,in lobby bumper,u find a lot,and easy...

make the hardest parkour you can ( me,captain noah is cool and ang3lbee,we are in a competition,for who can make the hardest parkour that someone can done,and noah is winning ;-; )
  • My parkour THE FLOOR IS LAVA is 100% free and the prize is a clay stone, I’m the only one in the game who has beaten it. So I guess that u guys should try that even tho it’s the hardest course in the game

100% agree with just for fun parkours