Reconsider changing amount to make glue from rubber

Now it takes 3000 rubber to make 1000 bottles of glue. When making 1000 blocks for mosaic floor, you would need to use 4000 bottles of glue, that would mean you have to mine 12,000 rubber from trees to have enough glue to make 1000 blocks. Can you consider at least changing it to 2000 rubbers to make 1000 bottles of glue or best yet equal parts. Thank you for your consideration

Comments

• I think it should stay at 3 for 1 bottle of glue. If it was that big of a problem they would of changed it by now. I also like a challenge when I build/craft things. Helps me lvl up. There is also a chance where you can get double a craft so it would be 3 rubber for 2 bottles of glue so that is a 1.5 right there.
    I think it should stay and not be lowered. You should of put that as one of the options.
  • cubic cupinecubic cupine Member
    edited March 2018
    I just think is discouraging to have to mine 12,000 rubber trees to make 1000 blocks of mosaic floor. I do get double craft at times, but it’s not enough to help with this. Have you ever made mosaic floor blocks? I really would like to see this changed. I had to discontinue selling mosaic floor blocks in my shop because I can not mine that many trees to make 1000 blocks. It is just over whelming.
    Maybe I should have asked that the ingredients for making mosaic floor blocks be changed, lol.
  • honestly I think it is fine where its at. I know its a struggle to get it because I made a 100x100 floor out of it (no regrets) and yes it sucked but the block is so awesome it should be a struggle, also equal parts just makes no sense for creating glue and I think 3/1 is a good fair ratio
  • WuffyWuffy Member
    3 rubbers for 1 glue is seems balanced enough
  • I just think is discouraging to have to mine 12,000 rubber trees to make 1000 blocks of mosaic floor. I do get double craft at times, but it’s not enough to help with this. Have you ever made mosaic floor blocks? I really would like to see this changed. I had to discontinue selling mosaic floor blocks in my shop because I can not mine that many trees to make 1000 blocks. It is just over whelming.
    Maybe I should have asked that the ingredients for making mosaic floor blocks be changed, lol.

JUST DEAL WITH IT!
  • Da Farmer said:

I just think is discouraging to have to mine 12,000 rubber trees to make 1000 blocks of mosaic floor. I do get double craft at times, but it’s not enough to help with this. Have you ever made mosaic floor blocks? I really would like to see this changed. I had to discontinue selling mosaic floor blocks in my shop because I can not mine that many trees to make 1000 blocks. It is just over whelming.

JUST DEAL WITH IT!
    Chill bro, everyone can express their opinions. So stop being rude :/