Thank You Devs

2»

Comments

• UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    I know that pious used something that allowed him to change game coding. (Used it to make chat messages, names, clan names, etc. really wrong). Is it possible people are just removing what was added that makes then invisible until they’re close to them?
  • I installed CC on sat 17th and I mine eggs starting on the 3rd row from the bottom then when I get to the end I move up 5 rows. I do jump over things. I have collected almost 600 eggs and sold 5 rainbow and 2 green & brown so I had some cash to get some things. I have crafted 9 pows so far. I do see some players come into the mine and it seems like they know what and where they came in for is. I don't have the time or energy to see what they are doing or if they are cheating. I hate cheaters and it seems like hard work is lacking in this game. I love long solitary hours mining and I don't think a thing should be changed about the detection radius. I see them 2 blocks away so when I start on the 3rd row on bottom, I end up on the 3rd row on top and I find quite enough.

One thing I do dislike is that rude pushy brats come into the mine and complain if you are mining and get too close to them. Like I was here first and I try to tell them how to find an empty mine with the sky map but it falls on deaf ears because "no comprehend english".

• Grey is just crazy and he apologizes, this thread can be closed.
  • Nah Grey... I have learned not to ever discount reports or underestimate what can be done. Especially when it's from a credible source like you.

We are submitting iOS today with a longer range. Once it's approved, we can simultaneously enable. Also, thanks to Ed, glassed eggs will be visible from any range.
  • CosmicCowCosmicCow Member
    edited March 2018
    lucaaa795 said:

CosmicCow said:

Nah Grey... I have learned not to ever discount reports or underestimate what can be done. Especially when it's from a credible source like you.

We are submitting iOS today with a longer range. Once it's approved, we can simultaneously enable. Also, thanks to Ed, glassed eggs will be visible from any range.

longer range? How long will the new range be
    About 3.5 blocks. I posted a screen but realized it had a spoiler in it :)

• CosmicCow said:

lucaaa795 said:

CosmicCow said:

Nah Grey... I have learned not to ever discount reports or underestimate what can be done. Especially when it's from a credible source like you.

Thanks bunches for extending the range! Will build my confidence that I'm not missing eggs when searching!

Also a huge thanks for making glassed eggs visible...will make building a collection easier and also help with the selling of the extras. :)
  • Does it becomes 3.5blocks range now?
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    edited March 2018

• Here’s an idea:
    CosmicCow said:

I think somehow, somebody got it in their head that it worked like last year with modding textures and cheaters had an advantage. I know how it works internally and it would be very difficult to make a cheat. That's why I am skeptical.

I agree with this statement, the textures change wouldn’t work bc its Invisible. You wouldn’t even see the texture bc it’s disabled or something
  • CosmicCow said:

Since you will be making changes, can I ask if these will be applied to the Z axis? As it is now if you are on top of a cactus for example, you can't see an egg right next to it. This is also apparent in the case og tropical waters where the eggs are on the bottom of the water.
  • Thank you, the 3.5 egg radius is perfect! You guys rock.
  • Thank you, the 3.5 egg radius is perfect! You guys rock.

its here already?
  • Bluejay_1 said:

Thank you, the 3.5 egg radius is perfect! You guys rock.

its here already?
    Not yet Blue
  • Have to wait for the apple side to get approved then it will be released across the board. Also eggs in glass being able to be seen YES *dies*.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

Have to wait for the apple side to get approved then it will be released across the board. Also eggs in glass being able to be seen YES *dies*.

Yeah when they wheren’t able to originally I was upset..
  • Love are egg collections will not be hidden from view >:D! We can view them in their full eggcellency
  • gdog said:

Lmao gdog ur such a meme xD
  • Oh, I believed people were cheating, not because I’ve seen it but because everybody said they were. Tbh the egg radius isn’t so bad because there is an effective technique to find eggs
  • lucaaa795 said:

CosmicCow said:

lucaaa795 said:

CosmicCow said:

Spoilers! We love spoilers! Show us what you almost spoiled!
    #Spoiler XD
  • CosmicCow said:

I think somehow, somebody got it in their head that it worked like last year with modding textures and cheaters had an advantage. I know how it works internally and it would be very difficult to make a cheat. That's why I am skeptical.

cosmic multi posted
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    edited May 2018
    Ahmad09 said:

CosmicCow said:

cosmic multi posted
    and you necroposted :p closing.
    Also multiposting rules have been relaxed.
    Do not spam or make large quantities of discussion/activity comments in a row. We won't punish you for accidentally multi-posting, or answering two questions in separate comments, but always try to keep it at a sensible level.

http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/8/forum-rules#latest
This discussion has been closed.