Consider changing the amount of glue needed to make Mosaic Floor Blocks

Currently the amount of glue needed to make mosaic floor blocks is 4x glue. Example in making 1000 blocks, you will need to mine 12,000 rubber trees to have enough glue to make. This is just an overwhelming amount of glue to make just 1000 blocks of mosaic floor. Can someone please look into this? I am surprised that this has not be brought up before. Do you know how many hours it would take to mine 12,000 trees to get enough glue to make 1000 blocks!?

Comments

• space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    People make rubber farms, due to the proximity of the trees it is much quicker. I dont see an issue with the system. Its good to have to work hard for things, if it was easier mosaic wouldn't be as special.
  • I do have a rubber tree farm with over 2000 rubber trees. I understand having to work hard and I do mine for resources and purchase resources as well. But the ratio of having to collect 12,000 rubber to make 1000 blocks is overwhelming and discouraging. No other product requires this much glue. Maybe it would help if you sold rubber in the Cubit Store under build, like you do for stone, wood, water and other resources.
  • People make rubber farms, due to the proximity of the trees it is much quicker. I dont see an issue with the system. Its good to have to work hard for things, if it was easier mosaic wouldn't be as special.

Have to agree with this...that's why when I see a 100x100 realm with LOTs of Mosaic blocks, I just stand in awe of the amount of work it took to do this. I get that mosaics are super pretty and nice to use, but have to agree that some recipes should be intentionally hard to make to keep those blocks special. However, I'd like to see this same thought put into other blocks to get them in the game, but keep them as special (like they did with pixel blocks...totally a pain to make IMO with the 45 minutes to make only 5 restriction, but now accessible to all that will take the time to make them -- I think it as a good compromise to get them as craftable in the game but still keep them special).

Hmm, now you've got me thinking I need to raise the price of the rubber I'm selling in my shop (it always sells out very quickly).