MY TIER 3 EGG DISSAPEARED!

RancherPlayzRancherPlayz Member
edited March 2018 in General Chat
I was in my realm placing eggs in glass when all of a sudden a tier 3 egg disappeared! It took me since the Easter update came out just to get it. I'm very annoyed and sad of how this has happened! Please could you fix this and could I get my egg back ? D:
I am looking around my entire realm for it but no sign of it !

Comments

• I am looking around my entire realm for it but no sign of it !
  • what do you mean "took me since the easter update come out just to get it"? everyone got theirs on the easter update.
  • I mean since the easter update has come out I have been searching for eggs to make the egg I lost.
  • Did you go near where you placed your egg?
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    My bet is you accidentally ate it.
  • I agree with gdog, but once when i was spamming my weather stamp, IT DISSAPEARED!
  • Gdog you probs right I so stupid xD
  • Gdog you probs right I so stupid xD

You not stupid. It is stupid that we can eat things that do nothing for us though. I was trying to place my chocolate bunny I got from the only pack I could afford and I ate it. Like whaaaa?
  • I do agree w/ gdog and various others.
    But, there is a possibility that you misplaced it or have droppped it..
    I doubt you’ll find it again.

• Intimate said:

Gdog you probs right I so stupid xD

You not stupid. It is stupid that we can eat things that do nothing for us though. I was trying to place my chocolate bunny I got from the only pack I could afford and I ate it. Like whaaaa?
    Send me a friend Request in game and i will give you a chocolate bunny and egg for your lose. IGN is ... DoubleK
  • Close this discussion.I know what happened to my egg.... I ATE IT