Crops Can Be Used As Treats For Pets

In the past it has been discussed many times why can we only feed our pets sausages and as I tried to feed my spiders corn by mistake I realized why not be able to use crops as treats in place of sausage! We still have to put forth the effort to grow crops and it would give the crops another use beyond recipes/cashing in for recubes :).

Comments

• +1 would help if I actually farmed lol
  • YEEEEEEEESSS +1
  • +1
  • +1 yas please
  • Maybe not the crops themselves but be able to make them into something to feed pets
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

Maybe not the crops themselves but be able to make them into something to feed pets

+1 For this, or make the sausages come from pigs? :c
  • U said:

Maybe not the crops themselves but be able to make them into something to feed pets

+1 For this, or make the sausages come from pigs? :c
    Yessss and every time u get 5 sausage from a pig, and the pig turns back into a small one and respawns
  • +1 so that we will not spend 100c just to feed our pet
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Well its a nice idea... but i think this hasnt been added because the treats for the pets are literally free then...

Maybe give it a less bigger bonus? Like instead of the one hour 5/10/15/20/25 minutes based on the crop used?

But further +1
  • The pet treats in the store having a cost does not have much of a benefit especially since a large time window has elapsed since their release. People who did not have farms or access to crops would still need to buy the pet treats. It is not over powered by any means just like how sculpty/pixel was made available for free through means of crafting. If we were talking about something like environment stamps I agree but we are talking about treats that have been out for quite some time and are inexpensive.
  • Agreed. +1
  • yeahh
    +11111
  • +1

The Pet treats are honestly a little too expensive.
  • +1 maybe a new plant: the pet food plant!... takes 1 day to grow ouo'
  • +1 maybe a new plant: the pet food plant!... takes 1 day to grow ouo'

Yes! So it’s a special crop!

+1 for the idea
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    Hmmm what about this.

Make pigs have an actual use and drop pet sausages?
  • Yummy pigs <3 no pigs were harmed in the making of pet sausage, it is just they are dripping with tastyness.
  • Yes this would be totally awesome!
  • +1 ONLY if when fed crops pets make "num num" sounds
  • HONEY BOMBHONEY BOMB Member
    edited November 2019

Yummy pigs <3 no pigs were harmed in the making of pet sausage, it is just they are dripping with tastyness.</p>

Please add BBQ Grill too! <3
  • b3achyb3achy Member
    edited March 2018
    gdog said:

Hmmm what about this.

Make pigs have an actual use and drop pet sausages?

+1 I'd actually have pigs on my farm then...right now, they are useless, so won't bother with them (especially since they sort of creep me out when fully grown).

I'd even be okay if we had to feed the pigs crops to get them to "drop" sausages...
  • They see into the souls of those who gaze upon their black orbs called eyes.
  • I want pigs to have a use. It is the only reason I don't keep them.
    +1 for the sausage idea
  • +1 wuvva pigs shouldn't eat other pigs doe ;n;
  • Thats why we should also be able to feed our pets crops! Not everyone is a carnivore!