How do you know when a mine has reset?

Title ^

Comments

• Just Check it If You Can Enter Or Not?
  • Oh okay thankyou Luca
  • SuperxtremeSuperxtreme The NetherlandsGame Moderator
    What I do: I pull a block near the entrance before I leave the mine. So I know when I enter that mine again, if it has reset or not.
  • I leave marks on the specific mine, then going back there after few minutes
  • What I do: I pull a block near the entrance before I leave the mine. So I know when I enter that mine again, if it has reset or not.

Thanks that’s a good idea
  • edited March 2018
    It would help if we all began leaving a mark if we have swept a mine or not, I know non forumers will not know to leave a mark when egg hunting but we can spread awareness. I say we all start pulling the 2nd tile in front of the door when sweeping a mine.
  • It would help if we all began leaving a mark if we have swept a mine or not, I know non forumers will not know to leave a mark when egg hunting but we can spread awareness. I say we all start pulling the 2nd tile in front of the door when sweeping a mine.

When in mountain mines that may be a challenge to see.... Maybe we could leave 1 piece of dirt on top of the door plus the second tile? I dunno...
  • Just Check it If You Can Enter Or Not?

You usually can't immediately re-enter a mine after leaving, but I don't think that has any influence on when it has reset. I think it's an internal timer that starts when there are no Qbees in the realm, then after that timer has elapsed the realm resets itself, as if no digging has occurred...
  • I always pull a couple of blocks near the entrance to the mine and leave them bouncing. It's more of a warning to people that are entering that someone is in there since there are no flags on the mines in the overworld (and some people don't check the skymap - though often it's not right either as I've entered what should empty mines and there are folks talking when I get there). Pulling the blocks also makes it easy to tell if the mine has reset if I'm jumping from mine to mine gathering ore (or hunting easter eggs).