Wall plants to recubes/crafting & more large farming packs

Noticed that the drop rate of that item is insanely low, 4 in maybe 40k-80k cubits. It is a deco that has many uses and looks great, it would be great having this item more accessible. So I was wondering if it is possible to have them converted into a recube or craftable item after the update, before it becomes the Spring Grass of 2018? @SirKewberth @CosmicCow .
Also the sprinklers and farm blocks really need a large pack or a slider.. our poor hands hurt after buying those packs over and over.
Opinions?

Comments

• I agree definitely agree with the wall plants !! I cant wait 1 year before they would be craftable T.T if making them purchasable using recubes wont do then at least try making pack similar to dungeon pack that would give way to some decorations which is so hard to obtain :<

+1 also with the farm feature
  • +10
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    +1 for both

only for the farm pack stuff, i want everything available for farming to be able to be bought in big bundles

maybe add in the farm section another section called big farm bundles?
  • Plus 1!

Your mom has big farm bundles :P.
  • +googol
  • yas yas and yas +666
  • Decos needs justice
    All +1
  • Maybe being able to craft/buy an empty pot where you then place soil inside and you can plant / place 1-5 different plants inside. These could be in seed form, recube flowers or the fairy flowers.
  • +1 After Opening Packs, I Didnt Got The Wall plants >_> It Means its Rarer Than The Umbrella? Lol
  •   Ed  Ed Game Moderator
    bump
  • +1 Wall Plants were made too rare.. Im wondering if they aren't the new easter basket, lols.
  • +1 Wall Plants were made too rare.. Im wondering if they aren't the new easter basket, lols.

They won't if we keep this up ;P
  • +1
  • I dont understand what ed is talking about, please help
  • I dont understand what ed is talking about, please help

Main ideas :

• Wall Plants in the recube section or craftable
    • Sprinklers and big sprinklers in packs (like 100 tomatoes / 100 potatoes...)
  • GalaGala Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited March 2018
    +1 from me.
    wall plants for recube is such a good idea.
    and other (more) things for recube would be fun.
    farm.. farm.. to get them