Easter pow

Just one question: Why can we only open it after easter?

Comments

• Oh really, awwwww... Kinda frustrating....
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    Yeah sucks big time.
    We want pows now :p
  • Maybe we get something expensive and cool.. maybe Easter Umbrela , bcs they removed the event to collect eggs and stay in top 50 and now the chances to get an Easter Umbrella are high.. sooo hope it is an Easter Umbrella in Easter pow :3
  • CosmicCowCosmicCow Member
    edited March 2018
    Hehehehe reminding me of Veruca Salt! :)

• space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    CosmicCow said:

But daddy I want it now!
    I'll take the original over the Tim Burton film any time!
  • CosmicCow said:

But daddy I want it now!
    Woah space calling people daddy! Naughty I raised you better.

CosmicCow said:

But daddy I want it now!
    Woah space calling people daddy! Naughty I raised you better.
    Its a direct quote from that image
  • The Tim Burton film is trash, Johnny Depp is a limited range actor that was poorly cast >_<. We need to scrub that movie from history leaving just the masterpiece that is the original.

*throws self on floor in a tantrum* I WANT TO OPEN IT NOW :O:!

I love that the pow gift can't be open yet because it makes it a mystery what is in them and people do not know if the egg collecting will be worth it or no >:D! SO MUCH MYSTERY! Thanks Cos, I personally don't think we should be able to open them until next EASTER WAHAHAHAAHAHA.
  • I didn't even see the Tim Burton one for the same reason. Some movies are just perfect the way they are.
    CosmicCow said:

I didn't even see the Tim Burton one for the same reason. Some movies are just perfect the way they are.

watched the first one, did not mke the mistake with the second
  • Can someone tell whats in the pow :p
  • The Tim Burton film is trash, Johnny Depp is a limited range actor that was poorly cast >_<. We need to scrub that movie from history leaving just the masterpiece that is the original.

*throws self on floor in a tantrum* I WANT TO OPEN IT NOW :O:!

I love that the pow gift can't be open yet because it makes it a mystery what is in them and people do not know if the egg collecting will be worth it or no >:D! SO MUCH MYSTERY! Thanks Cos, I personally don't think we should be able to open them until next EASTER WAHAHAHAAHAHA.

hehehehehehehehe a mistery? #CHECKINGTHEAPPDATAPASTA <3
  • Can someone tell whats in the pow :p

Probably the items red and gdog didn't show in their videos : Bunyzilla mannequin, carrot cake, carrot soup and other items? maybe black umb or idk ^^
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator

Can someone tell whats in the pow :p

Probably the items red and gdog didn't show in their videos : Bunyzilla mannequin, carrot cake, carrot soup and other items? maybe black umb or idk ^^
    Carrot Cake and Carrot soup are craftable.
    Does no one look at the recipes page anymore? lol

• Graceful ThunderGraceful Thunder Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited March 2018
    Easter falls on April Fool's Day... does that mean the pow gifts are just gonna be elaborate pranks? Getting our hopes up and then "April Fool's!"

...it would definitely be evil. Hope it's not a reality. :p
  • That is the first time I am seeing the carrot soup with the soup in it and wow it looks good O_O. That orange hue.....*shudders*
    gdog said:

Can someone tell whats in the pow :p

Carrot Cake and Carrot soup are craftable.
    Does no one look at the recipes page anymore? lol

its like my prayers were answered! i was running out of recipes, fetus cooks again!!!!!
  • Can't wait until you hop to it >:D! Going to have to call you Peter!