New build on Steam

13»

Comments

• Yes indeed I am
  • CosmicCow said:

Are you all ios?

I have some friends that are reporting iOS issues indeed
  • I believe I just now corrected the issue. Please try again and report back.
  • Thanks for the update! Its very amuzing
  • CosmicCow said:

I believe I just now corrected the issue. Please try again and report back.

It works now, thanks.
  • ok it fixed for me so I can go on my ipad
  • CosmicCow said:

I believe I just now corrected the issue. Please try again and report back.

Thanks. It worked
  • Woot! Quit work a bit early today to play a bit...thanks for the update! Looking forward to seeing what is in it and finding all sorts of Easter Eggs as this is my first Easter event!

Per Easter Eggs, once one is found in a realm/mine, will they respawn more later (eg daily), or once found is that it for that egg? Will they appear in different places if they respawn in a realm/mine? Is there a limit to the number that spawn in a realm/mine?
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    b3achy said:

Woot! Quit work a bit early today to play a bit...thanks for the update! Looking forward to seeing what is in it and finding all sorts of Easter Eggs as this is my first Easter event!

Per Easter Eggs, once one is found in a realm/mine, will they respawn more later (eg daily), or once found is that it for that egg? Will they appear in different places if they respawn in a realm/mine? Is there a limit to the number that spawn in a realm/mine?

Dunno about realm but i can say this about mine: there is a certain ammount of 5-10 in a mine if its same as last year, also the eggs reset if the mine resets and thats after a few minutes after the realm remained empty
  • b3achyb3achy Member
    edited March 2018
    Thanks @Elemental god!

One more question...will they spawn in rooms too or just realms? ETA: Got it...they DO spawn in rooms.

I've not found any yet, but wondering if it's just because my realms/rooms are too small. If 5-10 spawn in a mine that is ~100x100, then I'm wondering if the number that spawn are relative to the size of the realm/room. I just walked through my starter realm in a grid like fashion, and didn't find any. Would have expected to find at least 1 or 2. Will keep looking...

ETA: Just found two in my 33x33 farm room, so they do spawn in rooms. :)
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    b3achy said:

Thanks @Elemental god!

One more question...will they spawn in rooms too or just realms? ETA: Got it...they DO spawn in rooms.

I've not found any yet, but wondering if it's just because my realms/rooms are too small. If 5-10 spawn in a mine that is ~100x100, then I'm wondering if the number that spawn are relative to the size of the realm/room. I just walked through my starter realm in a grid like fashion, and didn't find any. Would have expected to find at least 1 or 2. Will keep looking...

ETA: Just found two in my 33x33 farm room, so they do spawn in rooms. :)

They do spawn everywhere possible, also a tip: in redeagle's video he said that eggs only spawn next to blocks
  • Uhhh
    I have a question
    After i updated cc on play store, i tried to open cc but it always say "Cubic Castles has stopped working"
    How do i fix that?