Qbee Bombs Banned in Mines/Official Realms

Don’t you find it SUPER annoying when some people qbee bomb you during mine giveaways?
Especially when bunnyzilla comes because some people spend a lot of time waiting for bunnyzilla to come and they end up getting nothing due to the bombs.
I say ban qbee bombs in mines and official realms (town Center, learning Center and jail) so that qbee bombs cannot be placed within these environments!
What do you think? +1 or -1.

Comments

• +1 because its so annoying
  • ValleyValley Member
    edited March 2018
    lucaaa795 said:

Qbee bombs can be very useful when newbies simply stick around you to steal your mined stuff.
    Maybe they could become disabled as soon as bunnyzilla gets in a mine and only while he is there?

Yeah that's a good point...
    But what about just regular giveaways from players in the community?
  • +1 from me b o i. I hate it when people place qbee bombs when we were following bunnyzilla like last time.
  • yes +1
    i hate it so much lol
    i always got bombed by someone else
  • +1 :D
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    lucaaa795 said:

Qbee bombs can be very useful when newbies simply stick around you to steal your mined stuff.
    Maybe they could become disabled as soon as bunnyzilla gets in a mine and only while he is there?

Main reason why i always carry Qbee bombs with me to mines..
  • There is a good reason to ban qbee bombs but there is also a good reason to keep them. As Luca said bombs could be made to be disabled whilst Bunnyzilla is in the realm.. does anybody else have any ideas as of how to work around this problem?
  • valley said:

There is a good reason to ban qbee bombs but there is also a good reason to keep them. As Luca said bombs could be made to be disabled whilst Bunnyzilla is in the realm.. does anybody else have any ideas as of how to work around this problem?

Disabling any kind of bomb at easter for a limited time could be one
    1+ because this got to stop