My Ipad Keyboard

So I have a keyboard for my ipad and i got it thinking i could use it for cc, but it snot compatible, is this normal? if it is i think the devs should add ios keyboard compatibility.

thoughts?

Comments

• MAybe Cc doesnt support an custom Keyboard in IOS? it works on android but i havent tried on IOS yet
  • MAybe Cc doesnt support an custom Keyboard in IOS? it works on android but i havent tried on IOS yet

yeh thats what i thought
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    I guess you mean a keyboard like you use on an pc and not one that pops up, maybe its an idea to look around in your settings from your ipad or search a video on youtube about it (of course then dont search for cc related stuff but just gaming in particulair)
  • I guess you mean a keyboard like you use on an pc and not one that pops up, maybe its an idea to look around in your settings from your ipad or search a video on youtube about it (of course then dont search for cc related stuff but just gaming in particulair)

No, my iPad has a case that has a Bluetooth keyboard on it, and it won’t work with cc
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    I have a case that is the exact same to what you described, I can only use it to type messages.
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember

I guess you mean a keyboard like you use on an pc and not one that pops up, maybe its an idea to look around in your settings from your ipad or search a video on youtube about it (of course then dont search for cc related stuff but just gaming in particulair)

No, my iPad has a case that has a Bluetooth keyboard on it, and it won’t work with cc
    That was exactly what i ment though...
  • I guess you mean a keyboard like you use on an pc and not one that pops up, maybe its an idea to look around in your settings from your ipad or search a video on youtube about it (of course then dont search for cc related stuff but just gaming in particulair)

Oh ok I’m sorry I misunderstood what u said I guess
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

I know, I’m just saying it doesn’t work.
  • It’s the same with my iPad....