New build on Steam

We have just updated the Steam build. We had to make some pretty big internal client changes for this version, due to running out of 3 digit filenames for blocks. So if something is amiss, please post it here. Now, assuming this goes okay, we will do the other versions later today, and the Easter update tomorrow. Thanks!

Comments

• CosmicCow said:

We have just updated the Steam build. We had to make some pretty big internal client changes for this version, due to running out of 3 digit filenames for blocks. So if something is amiss, please post it here. Now, assuming this goes okay, we will do the other versions later today, and the Easter update tomorrow. Thanks!

Thanks Cos for the news! Can't wait for the update. Tell Bunnyzilla we miss him!
  • CosmicCow said:

im a steam player I love the game iv spent a lot of money on it for steam I hope it don't get taken off steam but YEAH EASTER EVENT

• lucaaa795 said:

Wow nice milestone 1000 different blocks to have fun with
    Congrats
    I'll check it once i get home

Except we start the numbers at 100, so we're not quite there, but it will happen in 2018.
  • ayyy cant wait !
  • Sweet! And also, when is the wireless update? Thanks for the news! <3
  • Thanks for the news!
    Spoiler alert!
    Carrot seeds! Yay
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    edited March 2018
    LateCom said:

there will be carrot seeds?
    where did u hear that from?
    joke?

One: put that in a spoiler, its not for nothing a spoiler
    Two:i think will looked into the files
  • Bunnyzilla is comming tomorrow righttttt? :DDDDDD @CosmicCow
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    I actually had this idea of making the 1000th block user designed.. contest of some kind... when I thought we were close..but yeah I also forgot initially that we started at 100. I'm not sure if even taking that into account is everything though. There may be a few unused block numbers and stuff... it'll be a bit of a trick to figure out which is the real 1000th block. I guess the web page may show it if you count them but some are hidden .. should they count? Like hidden special blocks used only in adventure mode etc...
  • Android is pushed now as well. Still on track for an update tomorrow.
  • good stuff ^-^
    Will the egg hunting beggin as soon as the pack comes or a week or so after?
  • EDlTlON said:

good stuff ^-^
    Will the egg hunting beggin as soon as the pack comes or a week or so after?

As soon as the pack comes out.
  • @CosmicCow Thanks for your hard work put into the game. I might spend some $ to help support you guys some more. You have impacted a lot of people, in a good way, since you started the game by letting us get to connect with eachother from opposite sides of the world to have fun and telling us some stories about yourselves to let us all have a glimpse into your life. Thank you! :)
  • Sweet sweetness! Thanks for the update...both the information and the actual update of the game! Looking forward to my first Easter in CC!
  • I actually had this idea of making the 1000th block user designed.. contest of some kind... when I thought we were close..but yeah I also forgot initially that we started at 100. I'm not sure if even taking that into account is everything though. There may be a few unused block numbers and stuff... it'll be a bit of a trick to figure out which is the real 1000th block. I guess the web page may show it if you count them but some are hidden .. should they count? Like hidden special blocks used only in adventure mode etc...

Iv actually came up with a bummper i hope could br the 1000th block XD CosmicCow +1 it.
  • Expand the imagination.... The power of DIY!

I actually had this idea of making the 1000th block user designed.. contest of some kind... when I thought we were close..but yeah I also forgot initially that we started at 100. I'm not sure if even taking that into account is everything though. There may be a few unused block numbers and stuff... it'll be a bit of a trick to figure out which is the real 1000th block. I guess the web page may show it if you count them but some are hidden .. should they count? Like hidden special blocks used only in adventure mode etc...

Awesome :O
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    LiteRary said:

A few weeks later will wireless switch update come out or this week?

I think they first do easter and make sure that goed well and if thats over that they work further on the switch update
  • O snap crackle pop! WOOP WOOP EASTER UPDATE IS UPON US *DIES*
  • O snap crackle pop! WOOP WOOP EASTER UPDATE IS UPON US *DIES*

*dies with you* x-x
  • When's Wireless switch Update? This really interests me more than the Easter Update :p
  • It's comming!
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    That system message talks about the art contest, not about the easter event/pack.

In other words, it does not mean that the update is out.
  • scorto7 said:

That system message talks about the art contest, not about the easter event/pack.

In other words, it does not mean that the update is out.

well apple got the update for support for the easter pack today. it might happen today. just later on probably
  • Still on track for today. iOS, Mac, and Windows standalone clients are now available too.
  • CosmicCow said:

Still on track for today. iOS, Mac, and Windows standalone clients are now available too.

yea, last year it was on a Tuesday aswell. only later on like 11:00 am ish. but yea thx cosmic!
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    I knew it would end up being today, I'm working 12 hours and off tomorrow so of course :p
  • Noent said:

Thy are always updating the game at 6 in my country so it might be in around 2 hours or so..

Same it's 5 in my country then and they mostly update seasonal packs that time. But It doesnt really matter what time because I still have some homework to do :(
  • 11:00pm in my country rip students
  • *still waiting for the Easter update to be relased...*
  • Noent said:

Just be patient people imagine if you were banned xD

As u can see we are not banned :D , also the hype is real noe :p