Which video games and gaming consoles do you have?

I have a PS4 and a PS3 and I have LBP Karting, LBP1, LBP2, LBP3.
I also have Minecraft and GTAV, and Ratchet and Clank and also Knack. I even have Human Fall Flat.

These are only the games I have that I play, but I also have Fortnite and COD (idk which COD) but those games are all my brother's.

Comments

• space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Nintendo Entertainment System,Super Nintendo,n64,Gamecube,Wii,WiiU,Nintendo Switch,Playstation 1, Ps2, Ps3,Ps4,Xbox Original,Sega Master System,Sega Megadrive,Sega Dreamcast, Atari 2600,Game Boy Advance,Nintendo DS, Nintendo 3DS,Sega Game Gear,Sega Saturn.

I'm still missing a few but as for games if we are talking non digital hard copies then at last count i had 825 so im not lsiting them XD
    However including digital it is easily over 1000...
  • i had a super nintendo (R.I.P ;-;)
    i do have ps2, wii and wii u e.e
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    You name it, i will most likely have it. I'm a bit of a collector :)

I Have a storage shed with boxes filled to the brim with consoles and games (last count was a little over 6000 games). They remain there so that they remain in perfect condition, whilst i visit nostalgia via emulation.
    Currently working on a raspberry Pi system with the use of emulationstation and retroarch. Exciting stuff :D
  • I have alot of the Nintendo systems from Nintendo 64 and the Switch. Also one Xbox with the game Halo.
    I have a ton of games, Mario Parties, Legend of Zelda games, Splatoon 1 & 2, Brawl Wii and WiiU, and some misc ones.
  • Oh mah gawd you all have so many video games XD
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator

Oh mah gawd you all have so many video games XD

Been collecting for 32 years :P
  • Only ps2.. And it broke already like 5 year ago
    Game in ps2? Alot lol
  • I have a Xbox One, and have like 5-10 games for it.
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    BJDware said:

mines only about 17 years il be you one day :P
  • I have a PS2, a Wii, (I don't know if DS or PSP count, because they are handheld) and two GameCubes. In total, we probably have hundreds of games.

We have everything ranging from Harvest Moon, to Mario Kart, to The Legend Of Zelda, to Mario All Stars (personal favourite for playing old games. Well, next to Kirby's Dream Collection). I've played and completed almost all of them though.

I have alot of the Nintendo systems from Nintendo 64 and the Switch. Also one Xbox with the game Halo.
    I have a ton of games, Mario Parties, Legend of Zelda games, Splatoon 1 & 2, Brawl Wii and WiiU, and some misc ones.

Sounds like you are really new to the gaming world, huh? *Chuckles* ..... Splatoon.... *Chuckles*
  • BJDware said:

mines only about 17 years il be you one day :P
    Been playing for only 6 years.
  • edited September 2020
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    I only have a laptop and a 2ds at the moment but i had much stuff in the early days but i dont really collect them so i sold them, but i would have quit the collection if i would have collected them
  • I have a PS2, a Wii, (I don't know if DS or PSP count, because they are handheld) and two GameCubes. In total, we probably have hundreds of games.

We have everything ranging from Harvest Moon, to Mario Kart, to The Legend Of Zelda, to Mario All Stars (personal favourite for playing old games. Well, next to Kirby's Dream Collection). I've played and completed almost all of them though.

I have alot of the Nintendo systems from Nintendo 64 and the Switch. Also one Xbox with the game Halo.

Sounds like you are really new to the gaming world, huh? *Chuckles* ..... Splatoon.... *Chuckles*
    Prefer the good ol' Nintendo games :P
  • [InSstep] said:

Nintendo DSi , Nintendo Gameboy Color , Nintendo Wii

DSi Games : Pokemon Platinum / Black , Mario Kart
    Gameboy Color Games : tetris , mario 2 , pokemon silver (japan edition) , kirby's pinball

i luv nintendo :> but i want pLAyStATion 4 :(

My mom got my bro and I a PS4 like, a month after it came out XD
  • 'Sir.Fox''Sir.Fox' Member
    edited March 2018
    I have nes, snes, n64, GameCube, wii, (3) Ds lites, ps3, and ps4 all I know Is I have around 200 games.

Nes:
    Mario/duckhunt
    Punch out
    N64:
    007 golden eye
    Mario 64
    Wii
    Mario wii
    Mario kart Wii
    Ds:
    Fossil fighters
    Pokemon white
    Ps3:
    Skyrim
    Skyrim
    Ps4:
    Ark
    Skyrim
  • I'm the only one with a ps1 here also I have xbox one 4-5 games
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember

I'm the only one with a ps1 here also I have xbox one 4-5 games

Not the only one, look a space and bjdware
  • edited March 2018
    I have a Nintendo 64, Gamecube, Gameboy, Gameboy Sp, and a 3DS. I love games beyond measure but never been in a financial place to foster it.

My favorite series are The Sims, Pokemon, and Yo-kai Watch. Just to list several of my all time most favorite games-

Legend Of Dragoon (PS1)
    Urbz Sims In The City (SP/Advance/DS)
    Tales Of Symphonia (GC)

For me JRPGS, Monster Collecting, and life simulation games are where it is at for me ^_^!

Just as a fun fact- My first gaming experience was Pokemon Blue with this being soon after they were released before pokemon exploded. At that time I did not know what games were or understood consoles because technology was in a way taboo in the household. My mom had the philosophy that playing outside was the healthier option so things like electronics were pretty tight. I lived in the country and had a neighbor who had a gameboy and the game pokemon blue. I never had seen anything like it and I was amazed at this new fangled technology. He allowed me to borrow his system and the game where I hid it under my mattress. I always went to work with my mom because I did not like being left home alone with my older brother. Except magically one day I no longer wanted to go with my mom to work and that is when I binged Pokemon Blue :P. She never knew wahaha ^_^!
  • edited March 2018
    I have a pen and a pineapple. Wait whats this discussion for? I just see a bunch of things that people have.
    Umm...
    This is obviously a joke i dont want to be BuLLiED fROm PeOpLe wHO cAN’t TaKE A SImPLe jOKe :(
  • 'ForgetMeNot''ForgetMeNot' Member
    edited April 2018
    I wanna cry, I miss LBP 1, 2 and karting. (Wish we never sold the PS3)

At the moment i hab a PS4, With Call of duty, LBP 3, Minecraft, Rocket League, Terraria, Watchdogs, Tom Clancy Something (mah brothers), Just Dance, Skyrim, Fallout, Fortnite, Lego Star Wars, Star Wars Battlefront, Um... Drive Club, Tearaway, Warframe,Some sort of dragon ball z thing, Plants Vs. Zombies Garden warfare, Lego Worlds others
  • I wanna cry, I miss LBP 1, 2 and karting. (Wish we never sold the PS3)

I have that game but I never play it I usually play Ark

• edited March 2018

I'm the only one with a ps1 here also I have xbox one 4-5 games

I have a PS1 but its busted and old. I played on it when I was like... really really young.

At the moment i hab a PS4, With Call of duty, LBP 3, Minecraft, Rocket League, Terraria, Watchdogs, Tom Clancy Something (mah brothers), Just Dance, Skyrim, Fallout, Fortnite, Lego Star Wars, Star Wars Battlefront, Um... Drive Club, Tearaway etc. lel

Tom Clancy Rainbow Six.
    I think...
    I wanna play Fortnite but... my bro is gonna be mad at me and say: U SUCK! MY REPUTATION !
    *dramatic effect added with screaming
  • soap barsoap bar Member
    edited March 2018
    this goes on forever
    Nintendo DS
    Nintendo 3DS
    Nintendo 2DS
    >NEW!< Nintendo 3DS XL
    Nintendo Wii
    Nintendo Wii U
    Nintendo Switch
    Sony Playstation 3
    Sony Playstation 4

oh god video games

Nintendo DS: Mario Kart DS, Super Mario 64 DS, Mario Party DS, Kirby Mass Attack, New Super Mario Bruddas DS thats all I can remember
    Nintendo 3DS/2DS/>NEW!< 3DS XL: Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing:New Weed, New Super Mario Bruddas 2, most legend of zelda games, some virtual consoles, pocketmon SUPER SMASH BROTHERS FOR NINTENDO 3DS
    Wii: Mario Kart Wii(Ctgprevolutionxd) thats kinda all I have bc I sold me games
    Wii U: Super Mario 3D World, Paper Mayonaise: Color Trash (seriously, this game sucks.) Sonic Lost His Goodness In Games (Sonic Lost World), SUPER SMASH BROTHERS FOR NINTENDO WII U
    Nintendo Switch: Skyrim: The Elder Scrolls V, Super Mario Odyssey, Splatoon 2, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
    Sony PS3: Every Metal Gear, SONIC THE HEDGEHOG (2006)
    Sony PS4: Crash Bandicoot: N.-Sane Trilogy, Metal Gear 5:The Phantom Pain, DOOM, Wolfenstein Collection
    thats kinda it
    i have more but i dont remember
  • nintendo 3ds

thats all

I have a PS1 but its busted and old. I played on it when I was like... really really young.

At the moment i hab a PS4, With Call of duty, LBP 3, Minecraft, Rocket League, Terraria, Watchdogs, Tom Clancy Something (mah brothers), Just Dance, Skyrim, Fallout, Fortnite, Lego Star Wars, Star Wars Battlefront, Um... Drive Club, Tearaway etc. lel

Tom Clancy Rainbow Six.
    I think...
    I wanna play Fortnite but... my bro is gonna be mad at me and say: U SUCK! MY REPUTATION !
    Lol. My brother is like... WOW YOU KILLED NO ONE! But survived 20 Ppl Lel
  • Wii u, Xbox one, and Nintendo 2Ds

Xbox one: Halo 5 guardians

Wii u: Golf, Minecraft, ect

Nintendo 2Ds: Pokemon

Tom Clancy Rainbow Six.
    I think...
    Lol. My brother is like... WOW YOU KILLED NO ONE! But survived 20 Ppl Lel
    He made me an account so I can play Fortnite lol

The_Cringey_Man
  • I havePs2, Ps3, xbox one, Psp, Nintendo dsi and nintendo 2ds
  • Consoles: Xbox 1, Xbox 360, Nintendo Wii, Nintendo switch.

Xbox 1:Fifa 16, Fifa 17, Fifa 18, Rocket League, Dead by Daylight, Friday the 13th, Cup head.

Xbox 360: Fifa 14-15, Minecraft, Banjo kazooie, Banjo tooie, Banjo kazooie nuts and bolts, sonic adventure.

Wii: Mario Kart Wii, Dragons Curse, (Soon getting dokapon kingdom), Cars the game,
    Mario and sonic at the Olympic Winter Games, Wii Party (all I can remember)

Nintendo Switch: Splatoon 2, Arms