My Collection Renovation

My 99x99 collection realm is in need of a renovation!
One lucky player will be rewarded 20k for the most innovative idea!
Beware! It needs to be able to accommodate every event item!

This event closes on the 10th March. You don't need to build it just suggest the idea. I will be building it!

Comments

• elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Its simple: just make multiple elevations/roads to the items you use, with in the middle the portal and like a few roads going to easter and such, then just order them from common/uncommon/rare/veryrare/pets that way its the easiest to find (pets in a apart chest since they dont stack, well clothing doesnt either but that easier to order) and maybe if you think some roads are too long to go to one place you can do between the road to the thing and the portal a storage place that you know will not grow very much, like lets say the sculpty stuff
  • Mine:
    Make it like a garden, and if you walk to front there will be entrance to your collection,when you enter you will see your collection
    Example: Walk to this entrance to halloween collection. Enter the entrance and it will lead you to the collection... Maybe some kind of like a room wit a lot of your collection, and also deco it with some halloeeen stuff..
    On the garden just put some random flower and make some deco on it.
    Thats just what i can think ,;-;
  • HONEY BOMBHONEY BOMB Member
    edited March 2020
  • I was thing of a Greek styled museum with portals leading to different types of /clothing.(e.g. Like a valentines collection.) It would also be cool if you can do it decorative and make the hats stand out on pedastals. It would also look cool if you could do a system to make it easier to go to different collections. Like accelo rings.
  • I was thinking of something like a walk of fame. There would be giant pixelated decos with a doorway to walk inside.

They would be chronological (in order of time), and at the very end of the path would be a big building labeled The Cubic Hardware Store. This means that you could put all of the non seasonal items in there.

Some of the decos (egg, pumpkin, etc) it need two floors, or just start the inside half way. You could line the inside of the buildings with black, or a colour for that season. The decos are the following:

Valentine's Day - Heart
    Easter - Egg
    April Fools - Jester Hat
    Summertime - Beach Ball
    Halloween - Pumpkin
    Thanksgiving - Turkey
    Christmas - Tree
    New Year's - Firework

Note: The firework would have stairs leading under the ground, and would have a portal there that brings you to the center of the explosion. Inside, you will find your items. Inside the turkey, you would find a Thanksgiving table all set up, and could be a meeting room for your friends.

Sorry if I missed any seasons!

In the hardware store, everything would be in neat, organized rows with items labels.
  • I was thinking of something like a walk of fame. There would be giant pixelated decos with a doorway to walk inside.

They would be chronological (in order of time), and at the very end of the path would be a big building labeled The Cubic Hardware Store. This means that you could put all of the non seasonal items in there.

Some of the decos (egg, pumpkin, etc) it need two floors, or just start the inside half way. You could line the inside of the buildings with black, or a colour for that season. The decos are the following:

Valentine's Day - Heart
    Easter - Egg
    April Fools - Jester Hat
    Summertime - Beach Ball
    Halloween - Pumpkin
    Thanksgiving - Turkey
    Christmas - Tree
    New Year's - Firework

Note: The firework would have stairs leading under the ground, and would have a portal there that brings you to the center of the explosion. Inside, you will find your items. Inside the turkey, you would find a Thanksgiving table all set up, and could be a meeting room for your friends.

Sorry if I missed any seasons!

In the hardware store, everything would be in neat, organized rows with items labels.

And maybe in the jester hat you could have a set up in there with phantom foam all around it. :)
  • Maybe you should build the old lobbies around them, fitting each one into the one that it fits into best. Example: Sub Vamp could go into the spooky lobbys and sun hat could go into the sunny lobby (sorry if I'm wrong) maybe even make up your own type of lobbies to make it look better!
  • Some awesome ideas so far!! Keep them coming you can suggest more than one idea!
  • edited March 2018
    Here is my idea of how i would have done it if i had a realm like that: The first thing i would of done is making a good looking detailed Realm that looks like a castle but heres the cool thing there should be a secret door sprayed to let you go through and behind the secret door is gonna be Rooms of every pack items including showcase of each for example this room is gonna be the halloween clothing pack room so you decorate the room that it looks haunted with mannequins of each of the clothing and anything to do with the pack but the room matches the theme of the pack but it needs to be done on all packs in my opinion because it would look really creative, (heres the idea of halloween pack room, A graveyard with mannequins with zombie masks and green outfit and ghost near the graves and a swamp with slyme costume on mannequin and even a science room with frankenstein head and a mannequin dressed up as a scientist,for easter should be mannequin with bunny pj's with bunny ears and the easter basket behind a bush and so on with mannequins trying to find the eggs,Summer pack needs to take place in a beach themed area with mannequins with summer shades and the cool summer clothing and summer beach themed items,Valentine pack can have a romantic scenery for example two qbees having a picnic near a lake while wearing valentine themed clothing and qbeen walking together making it look like they are holding hands, and chrismas pack needs to be a cottage with a mannequin that looks like santa trying to climb through the roof while everyone else is sleeping and it needs to look snowy outside and inside very warm with a chrismas tree in the middle and presents under the tree.) sorry for all the writing but that was my idea of each rooms of each packs and i forgot to describe more about the castle so the castle will have a bridge in the entrance where you will enter, it will have a fancy dining room for a king, the throne room and a library where the secret door is hidden to see the packs and all the cosmetics in the game! Sorry for writing this much but i am known for being really creative and i hoped i helped you out since you helped me!

I also forgot to do thanksgiving,new years and april fools so here is what i think, (for april fools it needs to be in the castle i know i said behind the secret door but i think it should be in the castle where the king's throne is and there needs to be a mannequin that looks like a jester trying to impress the king with hes skilled juggling skill and a mannequin that looks like a executioner that is waiting for the kings orders and the easter bonnet and so on needs to be on the citizens and any other april fools or so clothing and the citizens will be in a waiting row to wait until the jester finishes so that they can request help or suggestions for the king,the thanksgiving pack needs to have a room with abit of forests and a house that looks warm with a fireplace with a table with a turkey for dinner with chairs arround and outside the house needs to be a mannequin with a hunters cap on that is hunting turkeys for thanksgiving and you can easily place a turkey pet there for it to make sense,New years needs to take place in a room where its night and on a cliff where mannequins sit and watch the fireworks take place, i also forgot to say anything like decos and outfits i left out still needs to be in the room i described but it needs to follow up everything i said for example the snowman deco or pet can be placed outside the cottage/house in the snow and a reindeer pet with santa on roof,All pets and decos can easily be in the same room the pack is based on but need to be placed at a certain place for it to make sense and last example is adding a pool in christmas pack room with a frozen lake when the penguin pet will be aswell as the penguin outfit on a mannequin.) Thanks for reading and i hoped i helped and it doesn't need to take place in a castle it's all up to you and i hope my idea helped you out!
  • Some really hard decisions to be made already!! Come on guys make my decision harder!
  • QbirdQbird Member
    What if you made it only out of toilets.
  • Graceful ThunderGraceful Thunder Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    What about... a long, kinda wide hallway down the middle? Mosaic flooring or Terracotta Tiles or something like that. And maybe two more hallways on either side, depending on space and size of things. Along the sides of the hallway, you could do open, arching doorways. Each one is built similarly but has a few deco items relating to what's inside. For example, Easter items placed on or near the arch. After one passes under the arch, maybe a small room with shelves and some other display blocks to show the items. You could do a cool, unique mix of blocks for flooring inside the rooms, with matching short walls. Maybe each one is different and has different colors, matching whatever items are there. You could put a roof with fadey foam over each one, but since it's a 99x99 that might cause lag. And maybe a couple secret passages between some rooms, hidden somehow but when people explore and find them, they'll see even more things.
  • DafniDafni Member
    ~~ Floating Islands ~~
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tropical grass islands, kind of like the Green Thumb Central Shop? The islands could be bigger, however, and have scenery of different kinds on them (e.g. trees and ferns, or a beaten-down shack).
    Not the best idea but you could also alter it a little, according to your liking.

Good luck to me :)
  • Some awesome ideas so far!! Keep them coming you can suggest more than one idea!

No i will end you :3
  • Darkness, if I may.

I would like to speak to you in-game some time this week to discuss some ideas that I had in mind.

I know me and you really see eye-to-eye on many things, so you would really understand!

Best regards, and good luck!

(Sometime this week, so be active for at least a bit every day)
  • Bump! 3days left!!!!!
  • My idea : You make like an actual map :

• On a part, you build like a desert, which fits with summer items
    • On another one, build like a forest, or plains, for normal items
    • Create a dark pathway with dark raw stone or something like that and head to a haunted mansion, for halloween items!
    • Anywhere, where you got some place, build like a mini (or giant, depends on the space ^^) with kind of a light halo coming from a cloudy place! (floor 1)
    • Where you enter this cloudy place is guarded by angels (3 type of wings)
    • In here, you could build a garden full of flowers and leaves statues for easter items
    • Somewhere else, the clouds transform step by step into ice, and lead to a gingerbread house! (xmas & yuletide items)
    • Somewhere else, you could find a peaceful area, with archs or idk, another garden, but a bit more lovely for Valentine items
    • And finally, somewhere in that clouds mass, another lake, with a festive looking island where you could find new year andfool's day items

That's very strange and original, but welp, it would look so kewl =D

Anyway, that was my idea =)
  • Can I correct myself? I must have not looked at all of my notes, because I have nine things at the side XD (10 if you count second egg design). The Christmas section is supposed to be a gingerbread house (as you can see in my side notes). I am not copying Joystick, I had just thought "Hey, I had that idea too! Neato!" And when I went to look back, a tree had replaced it. Sometimes, I worry myself: I forget ideas, and replace them :(
  • Guys some awesome ideas! You can submit more than one idea
    Also an idea: floating islands, basically just more look than ordering but it works too
  • Only 1 day left before someone is announced to be winner! :D
  • 4hours left!!!
  • It's my birthday, I should win mate! (Jk, it is my b day though).
  • Berry you do realize that isn't a fair excuse to win right? I mean look at me i got nothing on my birthday last year November and i still had fun without getting any gifts.
  • I’ll give it a shot!
    I haven’t read all the comments so I don’t know which ones have and haven’t been suggested but here goes:

1. A majestically garden theme, a wonderful water display in the middle and the grand entrance with paths leading off in all directions to their assigned areas with gardens lining the walkways etc.
    2. A dark theme, obviously using a dark stamp to make it dark with lamps lighting the way and if you’re wanting to add the creative touch maybe add pixel arts of dragons, and other cool stuff (up to you)
    3. Floating cloud theme, I’ve seen lots of realms like these where the realm is bottomless and there are clouds leading to bits of floating land, I think this would be quite nice
    4. Ocean theme, under the sea would be awesome! Coral paths, sandy land, barrels, crates, ferns and purple crystals randomly scattered amongst the realm
    5. Forest theme, stone paths that are hidden under the tall trees (pine, forest, any kind! (Maybe even the new cartoon trees that are coming in the Easter pack)) with flowers, bushes, grass, maybe a lake etc.
    6. Village theme, make the assigned storage areas in little huts or if you like bigger ones, that would be quite nice! :)

Hope you like them :)
  • Berry you do realize that isn't a fair excuse to win right? I mean look at me i got nothing on my birthday last year November and i still had fun without getting any gifts.

I was kidding
  • Oh haha i didn't know i guess its hard to know when someone is joking on the internet.
  • Oh, okay :)
    Although I have to agree with that one :D

Oh haha i didn't know i guess its hard to know when someone is joking on the internet.

Although she put after it that she was joking xD
  • I guess i didn't see the jk since it was so small and near the ( lol