Update Suggestion

AutiMaTICAutiMaTIC Member
edited March 2018 in Suggestions & Comments
I would recommend adding a profile info in-game because its more convinient and it could contain a profile picture which you can change, a bio, date or time last active, level, role (member), clan, etc. After the easter event would devs add this feature? :)

@CosmicCow @SirKewberth

Comments

• -1 for the profile pic, some peoples might use innapropriate Pictures.....
  • AutiMaTICAutiMaTIC Member
    edited April 2020
    Req: Delete this comment
  • AutiMaTic said:

-1 for the profile pic, some peoples might use innapropriate Pictures.....

*cough* *cough*
    Hahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahaha
    Logic. Lol devs or some other staffs should verify each profile pic request. Lol
    Not using your mind mate?

Sheesh, he was just sharing an opinion! What is your problem? O-O

Also yes, while this is true, Auti's response was very poorly thought out. Like HOW are a few human beings going to scan through THOUSANDS of photos once the update comes out. Not only that, but EVERY SINGLE TIME a person changes their picture, they have to be checked AGAIN!

NO TIME FOR UPDATES.
    No time for anything.

Considering that you used the word 'lol' twice in one sentence also tells me that your brain must have died when you typed this response to an innocent opinion.
  • Wade PrevossWade Prevoss Member
    edited March 2018
    AutiMaTic said:

*cough* *cough*
    Logic. Lol devs or some other staffs should verify each profile pic request. Lol

eh if so. Just dont add it. You Will give the admins hard time to Verify The Requests....

AutiMaTic said:

*cough* *cough*

Sheesh, he was just sharing an opinion! What is your problem? O-O

Also yes, while this is true, Auti's response was very poorly thought out. Like HOW are a few human beings going to scan through THOUSANDS of photos once the update comes out. Not only that, but EVERY SINGLE TIME a person changes their picture, they have to be checked AGAIN!

NO TIME FOR UPDATES.
    No time for anything.

Considering that you used the word 'lol' twice in one sentence also tells me that your brain must have died when you typed this response to an innocent opinion.
    Eh True! Just an Opinion XD i liked the Details But not the Profile PIcs ;-;