Here We Go Again..... Stuck on "Starting" screen

Yeeeh i Accidently Unplugged my Router, and disconnected. while Disconnecting I Press Control + tab and closed Cubic castles. After the Router Opened, I Opened Cubic Castles and...... IM Stuck at "Starting" Screen >_> Please help me. i tried reinstalling the Game and im still stuck >_> i also tried on my phone and still not working. I use one INternet connection btw

Comments

• nah cant. my family would kill me if i do that ;-;
  • nah cant. my family would kill me if i do that ;-;

It's the only way.

Try maybe restarting it when they are asleep
  • Tried it works on my "Phone" only after that... i tried doing it on Pc and.... im stuck again... I Can Make New Accounts but i cant open my main and alt accounts. After it. I Tried using my phone to open, there it wont work even i restarted my Router
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

Tried it works on my "Phone" only after that... i tried doing it on Pc and.... im stuck again... I Can Make New Accounts but i cant open my main and alt accounts. After it. I Tried using my phone to open, there it wont work even i restarted my Router

Maybe you are banned then?
  • U said:

Tried it works on my "Phone" only after that... i tried doing it on Pc and.... im stuck again... I Can Make New Accounts but i cant open my main and alt accounts. After it. I Tried using my phone to open, there it wont work even i restarted my Router

Maybe you are banned then?
    I OPened my accunt using Steam. im banned lol. My Account was linked to the scammer, i gave my alt to him .-. never knew hes a scammer. so yeh,,, still Requesting for unban and Password reset to that account i gave