Boys' and Girls' clothes :P

Girls:
High heels, eye lashes O.O, eyeshadow

Boys:
Neck tie, bow tie, shoes

thats all :V

Comments

• That's sexist, and unnecessary. But the ties might be neat: ties are unisex.
  • xXBad WolfXxxXBad WolfXx Dancing S(O3O)/Member
    Just a question... But how is that sexist? I actually like the idea of shoes O3O
  • Mad Dog GamerMad Dog Gamer Member
    edited March 2018
    This is not sexist, really good idea cause there is a suit. I think they should add dresses for women too. Really nice. +1

Agreed, how is it sexist?
  • QbirdQbird Member
    edited February 2018

That's sexist, and unnecessary. But the ties might be neat: ties are unisex.

It's just a different clothing style installed by society, not sexism.
    Difference between genders =/= sexism
    -1 for the idea though, I don't want the Qbees to look like humans.
  • Qbird said:

It's just a different clothing style installed by society, not sexism.
    Difference between genders =/= sexism
    -1 for the idea though, I don't want the Qbees to look like humans.
    I agree with you, differences between genders isint bad unless it puts one gender over the other, mistreats one gender, etc.

why do you think its "sexist"? im not thinking about that, i was thinking about "fashion" :P i just like those clothes cuz, it makes qbees become like a fashionista O.O but, if some of you think that it's a "sexist", well its okay. i might break the rules. sorry
  • More clothes +1
    However, you needn’t label them boys/girls clothes.
    Maybe not shoes though.... I don’t really like the idea of qbee shoes +0

why do you think its "sexist"? im not thinking about that, i was thinking about "fashion" :P i just like those clothes cuz, it makes qbees become like a fashionista O.O but, if some of you think that it's a "sexist", well its okay. i might break the rules. sorry
    No no no, don't be sorry. What I meant by sexist was that "boys should wear this, and girls should where that". If it were to be named different, it would be fine, but otherwise, yes, it is sexist.
  • QbirdQbird Member

No no no, don't be sorry. What I meant by sexist was that "boys should wear this, and girls should where that". If it were to be named different, it would be fine, but otherwise, yes, it is sexist.
    Still isn't.

There’s natural differences between the two genders, tell me, is that sexist? What do u want, that women and men become the same gender? That would make what makes a woman special disappear, and what makes a man special disappear! Loss of uniqueness, simply for political correctness.
  • xXBad WolfXxxXBad WolfXx Dancing S(O3O)/Member
    edited March 2018
    - This was just a post my sister made on my account, So sorry e.e nothing to see here