Why I was angry those few month ago...

flamerockflamerock Member
edited February 2018 in General Chat
Hey guys, if you remember a month or 2 back I said that I'm sorry to everyone who I got angry at. I said I'd reveal the reason soon, and I will stick to my word...the reason is...at the time I was suffering from depression. I didn't know what to do and I was stressing so much, I almost...you know what, that's all I'll mention, for now, please just, don't question me about it.

Comments

• elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Are you alright now though? Just apologize to the people you got angry at and im sure theyll understand ^^
  • Its is ok <3. I tend to get angry when I haven't taken a poop in more than five days. I get cranky and passive aggressive but my friends still love me :).
  • AutiMaTICAutiMaTIC Member
    edited April 2020
    Req: Delete this comment
  • Are you alright now though? Just apologize to the people you got angry at and im sure theyll understand ^^

I'm not over it, but I'm trying, there's one reason why I struggle, but that's for another day.
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    I've had depression for 25+ years so I know how difficult the struggle can be.
    Make sure your seeking professional help with it. There will be better days ahead.
  • gdog said:

I've had depression for 25+ years so I know how difficult the struggle can be.
    Make sure your seeking professional help with it. There will be better days ahead.

Thanks Gdog, I am looking for help from a psychiatrist, so hopefully he/she will help.