Outfit bumper!!

Let’s say you have a certain look that you want and you want to quickly change into that outfit.

This bumper acts as a chest when u go near it.

You put in ur desired outfit into the chest(bumper)

And when u bump it, it switches out the clothes u have on for the ones in the bumper.

Thoughts?

Comments

• I'm confused.
  • MedicationsMedications Member
    edited February 2018
    Um... So you have to put the clothes first in the bumper then bumping it to wear it?
    Im also confused
  • MM2-2MM2-2 Member
    edited February 2018
    I think he means that when we put an outfit in the bumper and bump it, the outfit that we were wearing will be on the bumper and the outfit that was on the bumper will be the outfit that we will be wearing after bumping

I like it +1
  • +1

I like the idea, but would like it even better if there was an easy way to tell which outfit was in which bumper (without having to add a sign). I'm thinking I'd have a closet full of bumpers that depending on the season (or mood), I could go there and hit the appropriate bumper for a quick change into that outfit.
  • edited February 2018
    MM2-2 said:

I think he means that when we put an outfit in the bumper and bump it, the outfit that we were wearing will be on the bumper and the outfit that was on the bumper will be the outfit that we will be wearing after bumping

I like it +1

Exactly
    b3achy said:

+1

I like the idea, but would like it even better if there was an easy way to tell which outfit was in which bumper (without having to add a sign). I'm thinking I'd have a closet full of bumpers that depending on the season (or mood), I could go there and hit the appropriate bumper for a quick change into that outfit.

Like maybe a manniquin that is wearing the outfit standing on the bumper?
  • I don't really understand the concept, the bug rate would probably increase and I'm not really sure this would work, by the looks of things you have posted quite a few suggestions anyway so giving this a -1 won't hurt.. Sorry
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    lucaaa795 said:

We already have mannequins..A switch between its clothes and your clothes is easy to make.
    +0

I support this more
  • +1, I like this idea. if you don't understand, I think I know what he means.
    If you have two outfits you want to wear, put one into this chest/bumper and every time you bump it, your current outfit will be switched into the bumper, and you will be wearing the one previously contained in the bumper.
    So like said. +1, as this will be great for more efficient switching, and maybe you want to switch between different items of clothing instead of sets, put that one item in there and let it be switched whenever you want with what you had before, by using this bumper.
    Great idea, =Captain NoahIsCool=, this could be a really awesome and helpful idea.
  • -1 So whats the point of having the outfit button thing?
  • Guys, think about Batman, wouldnt u want to be able to transform yourself like he does into his batsuit? That’s what this bumper does, I don’t understand the negative comments, if u understand what Noah is saying, this bumper makes sense, anyways, +1!!!!!!!! :D