Making Forums Profile Pictures [FREE]

I love editing photos (via Paint program for Microsoft Windows).
Recently I found out how to make interesting PFPs using the Cubic Castles website and paint.
See some examples, would anyone like to request one? I'm doing these for free because they're relatively easy to make.

Comments

• Cub The CubicCub The Cubic Member
    edited February 2018
    Dafni said:

I love editing photos (via Paint program for Microsoft Windows).
    Recently I found out how to make interesting PFPs using the Cubic Castles website and paint.
    See some examples, would anyone like to request one? I'm doing these for free because they're relatively easy to make.

Angels and Halo plus this is off-topic.
    Do this discussion in help requests or off-topic.
  • Sure, how bout 2 luxoride keys being held by a qbee with cubits all around? I have patience.
  • I would like a qbee standing in front of a luxoride and the qbee wearing a beach outfit...I will wait as long as it may take
  • How about a pet wearing sunglasses?
    Why am I posting? lol
  • Azered said:

Sure, how bout 2 luxoride keys being held by a qbee with cubits all around? I have patience.

Azered, unfortunately I can't very much make the Qbee 'hold' the key, or at least it wouldn't look convincing.
  • How about a pet wearing sunglasses?
    Why am I posting? lol

Here's your requested image.
  • I would like a qbee standing in front of a luxoride and the qbee wearing a beach outfit...I will wait as long as it may take

Unfortunately, this is a bit too complicated for me, particularly putting a qbee wearing items.
  • I love the pink umbrella one I might use it XD even tho I know how to use photoshop
  • Dafni said:

How about a pet wearing sunglasses?
    Why am I posting? lol

Here's your requested image.
    lol
  • TumbleweedTumbleweed Member
    edited February 2018
    How about a tumbleweed?

If not, maybe a pumpkin with a tophat! :P
  • Can you make the images a little bigger?
  • DafniDafni Member

Can you make the images a little bigger?

I could, but it would unfortunately make the images look grainy (meaning they would look much lower-quality).

How about a tumbleweed?

If not, maybe a pumpkin with a tophat! :P

I can't do the tumbleweed since it isn't an item in Cubic Castles, but here is a pumpkin with a top hat! (See attached, @Tumbleweed .)
  • Dafni said:

Azered said:

Sure, how bout 2 luxoride keys being held by a qbee with cubits all around? I have patience.

Azered, unfortunately I can't very much make the Qbee 'hold' the key, or at least it wouldn't look convincing.
    Sorry 4 the late response but that's okay. Just the Qbee with cubits would do!
  • DafniDafni Member
    Azered said:

Dafni said:

Azered said:

I think if I try to do this, it will look rather low-quality.
  • Dafni said:

Azered said:

Dafni said:

Azered said:

I think if I try to do this, it will look rather low-quality.
    Oh, thats fine with me, but if you dont want to then thats okay.
  • In game:Try a QBee that's holding a thing that supposed to tell hollas and replace it with lots of cubits and make it look like it's barfing cubits.
  • vampire cubic castle person plz
  • Can you make one with a dog with a halo? :0
  • Well I need one - a qbee wearing a suit ,an exe ,santa pants ,a fox tail and a red green scarf
  • Can I have one of a qbee wearing a gray cloak and standing on a donation table please? :)
  • Can i have one of a qbee wearing a wuvva umbrella please :D
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    This thread is from a year ago. Please pay attention to the dates so you don't necropost