Register glitch (nothing that lets ppl scam tho)

So when u r trading with someone, you know how when u click on the cubit u have the slider that lets u put how much u want? Well if the slider is open, and the other person closes the register window, the slider is still there. If you press enter the cubits, the game crashes. Lemme know if this happens to u guys

Comments

• elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    That has been in the game for ages xD

I dunno why it happens though, but i guess its handy.. sure its irritating to need to restart but you are sure atleast that you wont lose cubits
  • That has been in the game for ages xD

I dunno why it happens though, but i guess its handy.. sure its irritating to need to restart but you are sure atleast that you wont lose cubits

Yes but it’s a simple error the devs need to fix it’s just as simple as returning the items in the register and closing out the register

Yes but it’s a simple error the devs need to fix it’s just as simple as returning the items in the register and closing out the register
    I dont think its easy to fix, because basically you put down the cubits in a non existing slot so it bails you out of the game

I dont think its easy to fix, because basically you put down the cubits in a non existing slot so it bails you out of the game
    Trust me I’m a game dev myself it’s as simple as closing out the window unless I’m mistaken which I’m usually not

Trust me I’m a game dev myself it’s as simple as closing out the window unless I’m mistaken which I’m usually not
    That depends on the engine used and such

That depends on the engine used and such
    True
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Just click somewhere else besides the cubit slider, it will disappear. Same thing for the whisper cancel button, click somewhere else on the screen besides the whisper window.
  • edited February 2018
    This is not the type of glitch that needs sorting, technically it's been sorted, it's better if the game crashes then you loosing your cubits, simple
  • _Elf said:

This is not the type of glitch that needs sorting, technically it's been sorted, it's better if the game crashes then you loosing your cubits, simple

Do u lose you items when they close the register? No.

It could be the same with the cubits.

That’s all I’m saying