13»

Comments

• nice guide

Nice necropost... New forum user?
  • nice guide

• nice guide

hmm.. he just quoted the comment. didnt even reply back. so ya guessing hes new to the forums :3

• Useful information!
  • Extremely useful!
  • Thanks for the tips! I'm going to build a shop soon :D
  • Would it be wise to go to like big shops and ask the owner to put up a sign advertising ur realm in there realm? With like 5c or 8c in return. I hv done that once tho i donated instead of paying
  • What if you ask some people if they want to see your shop, everybody ignores you and you try to get your friends to help. There at level 7 and have WAY more business than they do and people a donating rare items. You get jealous and try even harder to get people to come in your shop. I have no flow of business and need cubits to buy items, materials, or vends for your shop. What do I do!!!! I need help! Can someone help me ASAP! Help is appreciated!!!!!

#Its soooooo true it hurts. Dont worry buddy im suffering through the same thing.
  • CD87, this thread is extraordinary! You should certainly build a realm explaining all this (maybe combined with shop samples, anti-scam tips and price lists) and message a mod/admin. They might make good use of it! Thanks for eveythting!
  • Where can i buy a christmass workbench
  • This was very helpful.
  • Very good advice! With this guide, you have helped many people, I know it!
  • Thanks this will help alot :)
  • >Gleen< said:

I didn't know about parkour whe people won't be bored... Thanks!

I make an idden parkour under my shop
    If you Win when I’m here you win a prize

• 27MrMan27MrMan Member
    edited December 2020
    Nice amazing guide!
  • Why am i trying to wake up threads that haven't been used in 5 years? i haven't the faintest idea, you tell me lol.
  • Graceful ThunderGraceful Thunder Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Impact 1 said:

Why am i trying to wake up threads that haven't been used in 5 years? i haven't the faintest idea, you tell me lol.

"Waking up threads" is also necro posting. Please read the rules: https://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/8/forum-rules#latest

And please stop bumping ancient/outdated threads.
This discussion has been closed.