I found an new iten ,that no has in cubic ... and I need to glitch for find :D

Comments

• Cafe De TernoCafe De Terno Member
    edited February 2018
    No tettt,not normal,first :

first :Need know HOW MAKE IT
    Second : see ,its not a square,like ALL normals blocks

<3

also,If this has in cubic, the format,Them added One thing about ramps,only no added texture and not put a way to get it,I can't take block,but I can see,and use XD

see this ramp,isn't have in cubic castles,but has something,in online server,about it,so I can do the glitch ^^

http://prntscr.com/iiyt3j

also,if this is an visual,How I am in center of it,a block can't stay in half of it !

http://prntscr.com/iiyuc3

http://prntscr.com/iiyx10
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    It’s just a texture bug, nothing special. Only the person that it happens to can see it.
  • U,I prove to tettt this isn't texture bug,I go need prove to you too ?
  • U,I prove to tettt this isn't texture bug,I go need prove to you too ?

It is, happened to me. Basically if you glitch out the total game as my game automaticly did, you can see inside the portals, camera can go everywhere and all Qbee and blocks effect are glitch, that's how you can see through the lobby houses etc... so I guess it is considere as a visual harmless texture bug..
  • Seems like he's talking about the shape of the block, the ramp model has been around for ages, was never added though.
  • But how did you get the original texture pack as a "piece of paper" in the game. It looks like that, and you managed to get it across multiple blocks. Weird.
  • Vicream said:

U,I prove to tettt this isn't texture bug,I go need prove to you too ?

It is, happened to me. Basically if you glitch out the total game as my game automaticly did, you can see inside the portals, camera can go everywhere and all Qbee and blocks effect are glitch, that's how you can see through the lobby houses etc... so I guess it is considere as a visual harmless texture bug..
    saying again,IT ISN'T AN TEXTURE BUG OR GLITCH -.-
    Pimydd said:

Seems like he's talking about the shape of the block, the ramp model has been around for ages, was never added though.

Finnaly,one that understand !!! // It didn't texture bug -.-

But how did you get the original texture pack as a "piece of paper" in the game. It looks like that, and you managed to get it across multiple blocks. Weird.

glitchs,if u go to realm,no has any block,but,If I enter,and do my glitchs,ONLY I can see,and jump,and fly ....
  • Tettt said:

uh thats normal

. . .

Vicream said:

Pimydd said:

Seems like he's talking about the shape of the block, the ramp model has been around for ages, was never added though.

But how did you get the original texture pack as a "piece of paper" in the game. It looks like that, and you managed to get it across multiple blocks. Weird.

glitchs,if u go to realm,no has any block,but,If I enter,and do my glitchs,ONLY I can see,and jump,and fly ....
    You say it’s not a texture bug but obviously it is, even if everyone can see it, it’s atill a texture bug. As pickles said it’s taking the shape of the ramp block, and the textures are glitching.
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    I don't think the texture bug is what he's talking about. It's the fact that it's a slope or wedge instead of blocky stairs or half blocks. The texture is wrong, but the shape is not.
  • U said:

Vicream said:

Pimydd said:

You say it’s not a texture bug but obviously it is, even if everyone can see it, it’s atill a texture bug. As pickles said it’s taking the shape of the ramp block, and the textures are glitching.
    I know how he does it it’s not a texture bug :P also he is talking about the shape of the block mainly
  • U said:

Vicream said:

Pimydd said:

U,it isn't texture bug,noah know how I make it,But I dont tell how,and noah too,no tell for no one,how make,I can fly,no one can see how,I can cheat places,But I didn't do it,its not texture bug,its a glitch,and good and beatifull glitch <3
  • U said:

Vicream said:

Pimydd said:

U,it isn't texture bug,noah know how I make it,But I dont tell how,and noah too,no tell for no one,how make,I can fly,no one can see how,I can cheat places,But I didn't do it,its not texture bug,its a glitch,and good and beatifull glitch <3</p>
    hax
    jk
  • KewbinKewbin Member
    edited February 2018
    Just playin' with game models... .-.

• Kewbin said:

Just playin' with game models... .-.

Yas...Yas.... Hmmm....
    Haw ded ya du dah?
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Eagence said:

[InSstep] said:

kewbin & cafe
    hacker alret?
    really how did u guys do taht

Basic Magic For Starters... >_>
    Though one needs to try a bit to find out.
    Was it always there kewbin or newly added?
    Just checking, if its a spoiler or old stuff you know ^_^

Note: I think block collision require some polishing...
    Kewbin simply fly on wedge, and thats a real bug ^_^
    We can just edit model of the block. Hitboxes are still the same.
  • Eagence said:

Kewbin said:

Eagence said:

[InSstep] said:

kewbin & cafe
    hacker alret?
    really how did u guys do taht

Basic Magic For Starters... >_>
    Though one needs to try a bit to find out.
    Was it always there kewbin or newly added?
    Just checking, if its a spoiler or old stuff you know ^_^

Note: I think block collision require some polishing...
    Kewbin simply fly on wedge, and thats a real bug ^_^
    We can just edit model of the block. Hitboxes are still the same.
    Do you able to edit/redesign shapes in game? Or do you mean switching?
    Switch :)
    You can also edit if you have that custom *.modl converter...

I don't think the texture bug is what he's talking about. It's the fact that it's a slope or wedge instead of blocky stairs or half blocks. The texture is wrong, but the shape is not.

The blocks texture changed from a regular block to the slope block, which isn’t in the game, and then the texture of the slope block glitched out. From what i understand.
  • I didn't edited anything,I just glitch IN GAME,not in texture's things :P
  • I didn't edited anything,I just glitch IN GAME,not in texture's things :P

Yes it’s a glitch that you can do... idk what the debate is here cafe xD
  • edited February 2018
    THIS IS SO COOL! CONGRATS FOR FINDING THIS GLITCH! I CANT WAIT FOR RAMPS YAY!
  • THIS IS SO COOL! CONGRATS FOR FINDING THIS GLITCH! I CANT WAIT FOR RAMPS YAY!

idk if them add,I need it too :P
    lucaaa795 said:

Ramps have been in-game since alpha.
    They've never made it into it because of reasons such as animations and collisions with the block itself.
    Thats why it has no texture: It wasn't mean to be found/used by the player.
    The .modl file is still there probably for future plans
    Ramps are cool though.
    The texture that they're using is the entire file of textures (1st image) because they dont have a specific texture given. Same as the null.
    With a little bit of knownledge you can replace a stair's design with a ramp. And as kewbin has shown, It looks fantastic

I’m just going to add there has been multiple bugs in the past that only the user can see or use.
  • lucaaa795 said:

U said:

lucaaa795 said:

Ramps have been in-game since alpha.
    They've never made it into it because of reasons such as animations and collisions with the block itself.
    Thats why it has no texture: It wasn't mean to be found/used by the player.
    The .modl file is still there probably for future plans
    Ramps are cool though.
    The texture that they're using is the entire file of textures (1st image) because they dont have a specific texture given. Same as the null.
    With a little bit of knownledge you can replace a stair's design with a ramp. And as kewbin has shown, It looks fantastic

I’m just going to add there has been multiple bugs in the past that only the user can see or use.
    Not bugs. They're illegal blocks.
    He did use a method to bring it in-game as an illegal block, thus only he can see it.
    dont tell how do it for him :P
  • AutiMaTICAutiMaTIC Member
    edited April 2020
    It's just a visual glitch, it mostly happens when you switch onto a different window and switch back again to cubic.

It happens to me a lot mostly on android
    lucaaa795 said:

Mk i won't say anything :x
    Also i followed kewbin's tips and i found a ball model, which later revealed a new texture or some mash-up of other textures when randomly walking through realms..

Maybe the base for beach balls, soccer balls, etc.?
  • Cafe De TernoCafe De Terno Member
    edited February 2018
    AutiMaTic said:

Settle down people...
    It's just a visual glitch, it mostly happens when you switch in to a different window and switch back again to cubic.

It happens to me a lot...
    Mostly on android

(Problem Solved)

auti,no ^^ its not texture bug or glitch ^^

its an glitch that the death reaper found ,I can prove u , not texture glitch
  • oky,I fogort,I go edit it
  • Definitely a texture glitch