Stuff/Suck at names

Ok, so I have been playing this game since February 2015, with many accounts. I have not played at all in the last few months, probably for the better. I have had a great time in the last 3 years in this virtual world, and I would like to thank some of my friends from the game.
Supercereal, my first friend who will probably never see this.
My first rolemodel @OrangeTail , who I strived to be like him when I first joined.
Around half a year ago I met a few people who became some of my best friends on the game.
@Snowiez @Caramel Swirls @*JulieSings @The Platinum Paladin @Jerrynana123 @jad kheirallah @AJ BaRyza @Jadabug and @-GreyCoralKing- Just naming a few please dont be offended if you are not on this list.

As I am getting close to highschool I have been losing interest in this game, but my brother whom I should NOT have told about this game as he plays it almost 24/7.

~'Sir.Fox'

Comments

• Aww, my heart melted. ( TДT)
    You're the best fox I've ever met. Good luck IRL, Fox. (╥_╥)
  • Yeah I get that, I haven't been playing very often cause I lost interest in the game but don't worry about it.
    We all hope you do really great in highschool x3 It's very important.
    <3 <3

• 'Sir.Fox' said:

Ok, so I have been playing this game since February 2015, with many accounts. I have not played at all in the last few months, probably for the better. I have had a great time in the last 3 years in this virtual world, and I would like to thank some of my friends from the game.
    Supercereal, my first friend who will probably never see this.
    My first rolemodel @OrangeTail , who I strived to be like him when I first joined.
    Around half a year ago I met a few people who became some of my best friends on the game.
    @Snowiez @Caramel Swirls @*JulieSings @The Platinum Paladin @Jerrynana123 @jad kheirallah @AJ BaRyza @Jadabug and @-GreyCoralKing- Just naming a few please dont be offended if you are not on this list.

As I am getting close to highschool I have been losing interest in this game, but my brother whom I should NOT have told about this game as he plays it almost 24/7.

~'Sir.Fox'
    aww man, cya around
    also goodluck at high school!
  • I have no social relationship with you (We've never talked), but that doesn't mean I can't say goodbye. Also, good luck out there! I'm on that train myself, and I'm arriving soon. Life goes fast, let me just say. Cubic Castles is a way to breath in the kid in you. Pray least that's how I find it. Good day.
  • Aww, my heart melted. ( TДT)
    You're the best fox I've ever met. Good luck IRL, Fox. (╥_╥)

I wasn't sure how to word it. lol but that's what i came up with...