Creative Mode?

I think that there should be a mode in which players have the ability to use any block within their world, under one condition: You have to get a bumper that costs 10,000 cubits. It cannot be sold, or traded, by anyone. This is because that amount of power most definitely should come at a price. Only blocks, no bumpers, just blocks, (Man's Not Hot joke), and any clothing should be in a scroll list for mannequins and them only.

Comments

• So.... You play Minecraft don't you? I'm not gonna say I'm a hater, but this is not Minecraft, it's Cubic Castles. This means that we work for what we get, no pay a fee to get it all given to us.
  • Nope...
  • So.... You play Minecraft don't you? I'm not gonna say I'm a hater, but this is not Minecraft, it's Cubic Castles. This means that we work for what we get, no pay a fee to get it all given to us.

CC have dirts and so as minecraft have, CC have ores and clothing and so as minecraft has, CC is mainly made of blocks and so as minecraft is... so does this mean that cc is just copying minecraft if it would have the same creative mode? I dont want to start some conflicts though pls dont misunderstand >.< I just cant ignore it specially when I was about to share a suggestion too ,now I think I cant do it again T.T

But anyways back to the main topic, I disagree with this too... yeah its hard to build when you dont have all the materials ready beside you , but I'm fine the way it is, dont you think its more nice saying I worked hard to mine each and every block that my realm is built of :>
  • -111111111111111111111111111111111 No. I dislike this.
  • Sounds like there’s an agreement. Mods, close this up.
  • @The Awesome Dude Were are your manners! @Professional Killer Please close this up upon the owners request.
  • -1 I'm sorry but no
  • Hey! You! Yeah, you! Minecraft is 26.95 USD$! Buy it now and you'll get the Java edition, and the Windows 10 edition! You can play with other players, mine and surivve. Creativemode, and okay who cares.
    https://minecraft.net/en-us/
  • edited February 2018

@The Awesome Dude Were are your manners! @Professional Killer Please close this up upon the owners request.

Dude, I won't have manners for a discussion. I'm not saying "YOU GARBAGE MODERATORS, CLOSE THIS OR I'M TELLING SIR KEWBERTH!!!!!!! WAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.", I just don't care about this discussion that much. I made it because it sounded interesting, but now I realized that if you peeps want to do buying and trading for your beautiful buildings, or 10s of hours for getting the materials for your beautiful clan fortress, then please, be my guest.
  • That One DuckThat One Duck Member
    edited February 2018
    This would hurt the game. New players would strive to get this one block instead of crafting or mining blocks.
  • -1 argeeing with what The one Duck said
  • I like that The Awesome Dude understands that people don't like the idea. So Mad Dog, that was a little unnecessary.
  • @The Awesome Dude Were are your manners! @Professional Killer Please close this up upon the owners request.

Dude, I won't have manners for a discussion. I'm not saying "YOU GARBAGE MODERATORS, CLOSE THIS OR I'M TELLING SIR KEWBERTH!!!!!!! WAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.", I just don't care about this discussion that much. I made it because it sounded interesting, but now I realized that if you peeps want to do buying and trading for your beautiful buildings, or 10s of hours for getting the materials for your beautiful clan fortress, then please, be my guest.
    ? You could have said "Please close this. Thank you." I was just saying. I don't want to start beef on here. So.. chill dude.
  • -1 Nope...Not necessary because Minecraft has ores,blocks,monsters and creative mode
    and survival mode. If SirKewberth adds creative mode then Cubic Castles will feel like a
    rip-off to Minecraft.
  • No thank you.... I’m not sure I like the idea of it..
    Maybe a single player mode that you can use (like adventure mode) with all the things?