Log-in to forums for an exclusive reward

edited February 2018 in Suggestions & Comments
There should be a reward for the players who join forums. The reward can be a swirl just like you have a patron swirl for cubit buyers but it could be blue or white. That would attract some more players towards the forums.
It's better to have an un-tradable item as a reward then clothing item to avoid alternate abuse.

Letme know what you think :)

Comments

• +1+1+1+1 +1 +1
    +1+1+1+1 +1+1
    +1+1+1+1 +1
    +1+1+1+1 +1+1
    +1+1+1+1 +1 +1
  • Don’t know about the swirl so -1 +1, i’m mixed
    But def +1 for un-tradable item, (statues) devs promised us they would implant statues, not sure when or if they still doing it @SirKewberth @CosmicCow
  • What do you mean by statue?
  • BJDware suggested reward items so yeah! And for your idea, I'm not with the swirls idea, but what about a tiny star above your level or just a brand new wearable ^^
  • BJDware suggested reward items so yeah! And for your idea, I'm not with the swirls idea, but what about a tiny star above your level or just a brand new wearable ^^

Maybe the legendary crocskin @ hat
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    I think they should just make achievements and this could be part of them.
  • +0 for the original idea I think it would be too easy to get. +1 if you have to become a familiar member in order to get it, i could just log in with an alt and get it.
  • +0 for the original idea I think it would be too easy to get. +1 if you have to become a familiar member in order to get it, i could just log in with an alt and get it.

As if we didn't have enough Karma spam already ~~
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

+0 for the original idea I think it would be too easy to get. +1 if you have to become a familiar member in order to get it, i could just log in with an alt and get it.

Techniqually you are only suppose to have one forums account ~ people will break that rule anyways though.
  • U said:

+0 for the original idea I think it would be too easy to get. +1 if you have to become a familiar member in order to get it, i could just log in with an alt and get it.

Techniqually you are only suppose to have one forums account ~ people will break that rule anyways though.
    Exactly, that way we can prevent it
  • U said:

I think they should just make achievements and this could be part of them.

I like this idea.

Just a question. Why would people login with their alt accounts to get an untradable item/Swirl. That would be time wastage.
  • Just a question. Why would people login with their alt accounts to get an untradable item/Swirl. That would be time wastage.

This is true!
    +100
  • yes ues, i would love to swe blue swirl rather then this gold swirl
  • +1 to the items, the swirls should stay the same tho, so you can diffrenciate