I'm Building a City!

Hello everyone!
Recently I started building a city.

Realm Name: Unity City

The realm isn't huge, but big enough...I think it would be more appropriate to name it a village, but of course that doesn't sound as grand, does it? *Wink*

Founder/Mayor: Dafni (Me)
Co-Founder/Co-Builder: Caelyn
Resourcer: Xanthan

I'm building houses for my friends, and I was wondering if anyone had any ideas for buildings I should make, besides the ones listed below.

1. Houses
2. Mayor's Office
3. Tourist Center
4. Cafe/Restaurant

Note: I won't be making real shops, because I don't feel like getting the vends and materials to sell.

Make sure to visit, and in the meantime give me some ideas!

Comments

• Nice! A shop would be nice so you sort of get paid for your master creation. But. You should build a park or something in that nature.
  • Good idea! I hope to see more creative builders in the CC community.
  • Cool! Add games like bomb game and racetrack
  • A recreation center would be great!
  • DsBerrypawDsBerrypaw Member
    edited February 2018
    I made a village as well... And a castle... And a school... Anywhozies! This is what I have:
    Library
    Workshop
    Subway (transportation, not restaurant)
    Pool
    Public Bathroom
    Courthouse
    Jail

Happy building!
  • Advice: use pixels annd sulpties
  • Cool guys!Expect yours!
  • Nice! A shop would be nice so you sort of get paid for your master creation. But. You should build a park or something in that nature.

Ooh, yes! A park! Thanks for the advice :)
  • Cool, can’t wait to see it :D, also
    Not trying to mini mod or anything but I would probably move this to player events and creations
  • Good luck!
  • Cool, can’t wait to see it :D, also
    Not trying to mini mod or anything but I would probably move this to player events and creations

Yeah, I wasn't sure if I should make it a 'creation' because it mainly encompasses giveaways, etc.
  • Good Luck
  • This inspired my sister to build her village, Palm Village. I am helping her. @Dafni You inspire new players!
  • This inspired my sister to build her village, Palm Village. I am helping her. @Dafni You inspire new players!

I'm so glad! I'll make sure to stop by her town.
  • Dafni said:

This inspired my sister to build her village, Palm Village. I am helping her. @Dafni You inspire new players!

She hasn't made that the name yet, atm the name is GlitterQueen22. We are working on it.
  • Dafni said:

This inspired my sister to build her village, Palm Village. I am helping her. @Dafni You inspire new players!

She hasn't made that the name yet, atm the name is GlitterQueen22. We are working on it.
    Yes, I tried to look but it didn't exist, I was like what?
  • Dafni said:

Dafni said:

Yes, I tried to look but it didn't exist, I was like what?
    lol. Ya. My sis wanted me to make a discord server for it and I said. "Ok, you asked for it, but I don't think anyone will come."