Scam Reports

Comments

• Bess76 said:

I have a scammer to report here. He states in holla hes selling level 49 dog for 5k, but when u go to his reg his puts in a level 0 dog.
    Scammer name is: xX_Dxh5killazz_Xx
    Scam: puttin level 0 dog in reg when he says its level 49
    Cubic 4_7_2016 10_39_39 AM

Probably that stupid no good soulless maatheuz I wish he'd die already he doesn't deserve this game he deserves to have to give all the scammed pets he stole back to everyone I wish they'd permoban him already
  • *Ram**Ram* Member
    edited April 2016
    Hello, i dont know how to change my name, My name in CC is Slime-inna-box
    -the scammer name is RawrItsRere
    He said he had no space in his room for his pets so i gave him perm in my storage and he breaks and steals my pumpkin pet and later, I went to him for my pumpkin but he banned me. And telling false to other that I sold that pumpkin. I was stupid for being so nice to a friend...
    -losses two pumpkin pets
    -yesterday 4/6 4o clock
    I think he sold my pumpkin pets but plz ban him forever
    Witnesses : Ender creeper (one of the pumpkin was his, my brother), Yellowstar (I bought it from yellowstar's shop) xNexy (saw me with my pumpkin)
  • -the scammer name is RawrItsRere
    He said he had no space in his room for his pets so i gave him perm in my storage and he breaks and steals my pumpkin pet and later, I went to him for my pumpkin but he banned me. And telling false to other that I sold that pumpkin. I was stupid for being so nice to a friend...
    -losses two pumpkin pets
    -yesterday 4/6 4o clock
    I think he sold my pumpkin pets but plz ban him forever

Giving perms to someone in your realm isn't a scam- it's more of you silently saying: here, you can do whatever you want in this room.

A good idea is to not give perms to anyone other than yourself.

• *>Jess<**>Jess<* Member
    edited April 2016

veyon said:

so the Bliss id is hacked. I tried to find out the "Bliss" was using my alternate account, and what i found is THE HACKER Changes the "Bliss" ID into .=De=.

Bliss is my friend, and someone hacked his account, hope admins can investige :3
    Bliss is my friend too, I'll do as much as I can :)
    Yakroo said:

SCAMMER: .Carla.
    Scammed Victim: >AQUA Flares<
    Scammer .Carla. Is Bff Of Aqua And She Gave .Carla. Perm In Her Realm After 1Month And After 4Months She Stole All Of Aqua's Items From Decors(Thanksgiving, Halloween, Xmas, Valentines, Easter), Cave Set, Fossil Set, All Pets(No Ram), Rares To Super Rares(Nurse, Doc, Dino, Ghost, Slime, Halo, ETC) ALL GONE. =/

AQUA AND HER FRIENDS ARE NOT ASKING TO GET THE ITEMS BACK BUT WE WANT MODS/ADMINS HELP TO BAN THIS SCAMMER/BACKSTABBER AND WE WILL GREATLY APPRECIATE IT AND HOPE THIS WONT HAPPEN AGAIN...

OMG, I never knew .Carla. scammed! Ty for the warning, now I have something to do on cc again :D Helping Aqua xD I saw Aqua and Carla working on a Nyan Cat at someone else's realm, and I swear I saw that .Carla. and Aqua say "We don't scam because we know how much it hurts." And look what happened, She scammed Aqua -.- She isn't so honest herself >.>

• veyon said:

OMG, I never knew .Carla. scammed! Ty for the warning, now I have something to do on cc again :D Helping Aqua xD I saw Aqua and Carla working on a Nyan Cat at someone else's realm, and I swear I saw that .Carla. and Aqua say "We don't scam because we know how much it hurts." And look what happened, She scammed Aqua -.- She isn't so honest herself >.>

Okay so. I found another realm where .Carla. scammed ._.
  • Scam Payaway

• SteamingFireSteamingFire Member
    edited April 2016
    Name: chicken_nugget (most likely an alias/alt)
    Realm name: unnamed, room part of another realm

How:
    1) You tp his holla and the realm is muted. His name is hidden using the hidey bumper.
    2) You read a sign saying "Pay 200c to play at register; will open when 2k is in the piggy. If you want to donate, throw items through the bars."
    3) You pay at either the register or piggy, depending on how you read the sign. If you pay the piggy, you get nothing. If you pay at the register, you get a warp cookie. And sometimes you throw items through the bars even though there is no donation table to catch them.
    4) Inside the "prize room", you are able to access the prizes regardless of what's in the piggy. You take a prize. It's a small red mushroom, which cannot be seen in machine, buried beneath all of the prizes advertised in the holla.
    5) After the visitors stop trickling in, chicken_nugget moves away from his register, takes all donated items, and bans everyone from his realm.

Losses: Anyone who paid at the register lost 200c. Others also donated via the piggy or (lack of) donation tables.
    Time of incident: Cubic time is: Sun Apr 10 12:00:16 2016

Notes: people have said that chicken_nugget has been banned before for scamming, so why is he still allowed to play the game?
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    He was banned for scamming. I think he'll be heading for a much longer ban soon.
  • He was banned for scamming. I think he'll be heading for a much longer ban soon.

I hope so. Qbees should only get one warning. Unlike people, they can easily migrate into another account >.>
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator

He was banned for scamming. I think he'll be heading for a much longer ban soon.

I hope so. Qbees should only get one warning. Unlike people, they can easily migrate into another account >.>
    Changing accounts do not save them.
    All accounts share warnings, mutes, and bans.
  • BJDware said:

What if they used separate emails?
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator

BJDware said:

Doesn't matter.
  • BJDware said:

BJDware said:

Doesn't matter.
    I'm confused. Are you talking about qbees or making a metaphor with people?
  • iBunniezillaiBunniezilla New ZealandMember
    If you get banned, It's an IP Ban I believe. So any account made/logged on via your Internet Connection will not be able to access the game. At least thats what I was told...
  • RightMakerRightMaker PhilippinesMember
    So Many Scammers
  • Hey guys, I just wanted y'all to know, ghe person eho scammed @Miwky , aka >Milkshakes<, has another account. I found out that her new account is named -Ruby-
  • Swissy DreamerSwissy Dreamer Playing with Asriel,Frisk,And CharaMember

Hey guys, I just wanted y'all to know, ghe person eho scammed @Miwky , aka >Milkshakes<, has another account. I found out that her new account is named -Ruby- </p>

What... Ruby is my friend

before she unfriended me :[
  • swissy said:

Hey guys, I just wanted y'all to know, ghe person eho scammed @Miwky , aka >Milkshakes<, has another account. I found out that her new account is named -Ruby- </p>

What... Ruby is my friend

before she unfriended me :[
    Well, its not a matter of saddnes bevause she is a scammer.
  • Swissy DreamerSwissy Dreamer Playing with Asriel,Frisk,And CharaMember

Well, its not a matter of saddnes because she is a scammer.

I know...

Anyway i friended her because she was buying rubies :P
  • pysinopysino WA Australia Member
    warning: Watch out for HIDDEN BLUE. HIDDEN BLUE IS MILK SHAKE
  • -Diruku--Diruku- Member
    edited April 2016
    img-002

I ignore inmediatly scammer, but this one got me: 2 Moth ago I think, guy from Brazil lvl50. Do a lot of holla saying, sell lvl.49 pet (Cat or dog) for 8k.
    Scammed for the whole week an days a lot of people, including me. > When was on reg with him: He lag the realm changing an environment Stamp, and change the kennel for a lvl.0.

I don't see this player since them (He enters in ALL hollawarps and mines saying the same thing) maybe he was banned of all realms or already banned of CCastle? Should have some hard punishment.

Another one. Recently, 1moth ago Kid from Mexico (This one is not a scammer but was arrasment and very toxic not only with me)

Is very common. That ones that drops items in your realm, or make a fake dramas or just those who just because you don't wanna sell for example: A cat tail in 50c, get rage and report you. But... this one: Want

Sell to me a bonnet in 1k. I say... deal... We go to trade, then I lost connection, I start the game again. Pass 10 seconds *he got disconnected on purpose* Them, when he start say that "his bonnet dissapear from inventory also 1 easter hat" And I stole him. Items dont "disseapear from inventory" then he was following me and being annoying, talk to me in spanish of course: " Diruku give me back my bonnet, etc " saying liars, and bully (He is a bully with others players too). I just tell it (I don't have your bonnet, I dont have your easter, I'm not like that, stop ----- me). Inclusive I tell him, report me if you want, and make a ticket, i'm innocent. Well, he stop with the thing, and sometimes (always when I was online) do tp to me just for tell me he was selling stuff. EX:Dirukuuu buy suit jacket 3k? . > etc. I don't want to trade him again.

A few days in this April I buy a bonnet in a auction, then he enters in my realm and say: that bonnet is the one from 1 moth Ago. the bonnet who "disseapears of his inventory".

So... I lost my patience, and bring the cutter > Screenshot in spanish and translaction.

-Diruku- Stop --- me.
    -Diruku-: I buy the bonnet.
    -Diruku- And the easter hats too.
    <<Demon>>: If another person happens the same he will --- you too.
    (he has very bad grammar in spanish)
    -Diruku- The rest of the people in cubic castle, can say that they know me.
    -Diruku- I don't do that :)
    <<Demon>> Because the other person dont happen the same
    (about the disseapear bonnet of his inv)
    -Diruku- Stop being annoying :)
    <<Demon>> And you tell the true
    -Diruku- Look
    -Diruku- I'm gonna tell you something as a warning....
    <<Demon>> Forget it i will never get my bonnet and my easter hat
    -Diruku- The warning: if you keep coming here with the same point. (About doing tp
    and being poopo). Trust me, i'm gonna put this case directly with an admin, or a mod.

Silence.
    <<Demon>> Ok
    <<Demon>> Bye
    -Diruku- They would investigate and search everything
    <<Demon>> I never know you okay? ...
    -Diruku- If you'r a liar or the truth. Trust me if all the thing is a fake, you'r going to be in troubles.

<<Demon>> just left.
    Demon2

EDIT: *READS THE COMMENT, wait a minute e_é*

NEVERMIND - that guy is already jailed! >:) nice nice nice nais nais nais.
  • *>Jess<**>Jess<* Member
    edited April 2016
    Yakipoo said:

Whats an auto clicker???

lucaaa795 said:

Hello.
    Today i wont report a scammer.
    I will report a auto-clicker user.
    Name: U can see from screenshots.
    Why i think that? Simple, as u can see, he ran around mine, totally random, and breaking random blocks. Also, he ignored me for 3 minutes(because i left . i was bored)
    screenshots:Cubic 2016-03-08 17-15-44-42
    Here u can see the random mined blocks.
    Cubic 2016-03-08 17-16-22-73

Here u can see his name, also me ,chatting alone for 2 mins and a bit.
    Cubic 2016-03-08 17-14-10-95

I even offered him 500c just to say something.Guess what ? He didnt accepted.
    NOTE:I believe he is using auto clicker. If someone can check this, thanks.
    NOTE 2: I heard he scammed someone with lvl 49 cat, but i wont tell anything,because i dont know anything about this.

HE IS INDEED A 100% SCAMMER AND IM TELLING IT TO Cortana >:)
    If you see the picture, it is proven clearly that the auto-clicker's username was the EXACT scammer's username that Yakroo has mentioned! Omg o-o

Who see Dirt in Prize Machine >.Screen Shot 03-18-16 at 03.24 PM

Is this guy serious?? Who gives 90k for a payaway?
    pysino said:

warning: Watch out for HIDDEN BLUE. HIDDEN BLUE IS MILK SHAKE

Really? He and a other guy was hosting a event that if you throw your warp food on the donation table, you might have a chance to win prizes, I came 3rd and he gave me a Cheese Head. Is it a he or a she? =P I think he unfriended me, Idk
  • Omg -ruby- is friend with toothless she is a scammer omggg she was a scammer -ruby-'s clan is hope's peak academy she is my friend in the clan
  • YakrooYakroo Somewhere In The Milky WayMember
    @Teardrop
    Can U Clarify This Cuz Idk What To Believe @_@
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember

Who see Dirt in Prize Machine >.Screen Shot 03-18-16 at 03.24 PM

Is this guy serious?? Who gives 90k for a payaway?
    And the fact that anyone can see the tree leaves there. I don't understand why people think using there alts saves them from a ban o-o
  • TeardropTeardrop Member
    edited April 2016
    Yakroo said:

@Teardrop

I'm not sure either, I cannot look after each member 24/7. Although, there is a process for this, we needed evidence and proof. -Ruby- did a mistake once and she reflected on it. But who knows, right? I'll leave this case to the mods and to the people who will give an evidence to execute a proper judgement. If she was proven guilty, then I will do my duty as a clan leader. Let's not jump to conclusions. :D

• Teardrop said:

Yakroo said:

@Teardrop

I'm not sure either, I cannot look after each member 24/7. Although, there is a process for this, we needed evidence and proof. -Ruby- did a mistake once and she reflected on it. But who knows, right? I'll leave this case to the mods and to the people who will give an evidence to execute a proper judgement. If she was proven guilty, then I will do my duty as a clan leader. Let's not jump to conclusions. :D

Just give her a warning okay? She can redeem herself again anyways!
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Someone called Bunniezilla came in my realm and said I'll give You tokens if you give me permission.. Ofc I said no because I'm 100% sure this is a fake Bunnyzilla.
  • I just saw that kid in Eden a few seconds ago
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    They also said that they where a mod, I said "show me your blue tag" they said that they couldn't because they where a new mod.
This discussion has been closed.