► Cubic Analytics! =D // [Month 1 - Poll 3] - NEW POLL!

*Joystick**Joystick* Member
edited February 2018 in General Chat

Ok! It's time for some statistics!

How does it work?

All is in the poll. Answer it, and at the end of the week, I will sum up and give the statistics of the week!
There will be 4 polls per month. The polls will follow this order :

- Time and money
- In-game preferences
- Security and moderation
- Community inside and outside CC

What next?

At the end of the month, I will upoad the last statistics, from the last poll. Then the cycle will restart, with the same poll. The goal is to see the evolution of everyone's thoughts throughout the time!

Let's go?! Llamacorns!

Poll ends on : Feb 21st

Comments

• Interesting thread. I like that.
  • Oooo this is the best thread evahhh! I love polls and the statistics so this shall be interesting!
  • Nice Poll ! , It's very nice too see these various things that make me happy :) but also sad being too frequent now.. still watching here on forums while in rest. :D
  • How exciting! Thanks for this, polls are exciting. I feel super accomplished and like I did something by clicking dots then hitting submit.

I never have bought cubits but I would like to one day >:D! For three years I have been self sustaining and I do not feel the need to buy cubits for cubits but I understand the importance of supporting the game. The 6k plus non afk hours I have spent on this game is more hours than any video game I have ever played. My general average for say a forty dollar game gives me about 100 hrs of gameplay when I have paid nothing for this game it is amazing!
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Let's see where this goes
  • Thanks all! I'm glad you're enjoying this =D
  • This was a clever and interesting idea, keep it up @-Joystick- !
  • Done the poll :-) This will turn out to be very interesting!!
  • Boom - Bump
  • *Joystick**Joystick* Member
    edited February 2018
    ~ Poll 1 has ended! See the results and Poll 2 now available! ~
  • done

Nice! Thanks =D
  • Ah! I was waiting for this! Poll 2 done.
  • Makes me happy to see how favored building is in the various categories <3. Woot go building ^_^!
  • ~ Poll 2 has ended! Poll 3 available =D ~
  • edited February 2018
    I selected I am unsatisfied with the moderation team. Mainly because I feel that often with moderation the work falls on the shoulders of only a few. On paper it might look ideal if say there are eight mods but only if two to three are actively playing it leaves the burden on them. Also a problem arises like this summer when the few active mods become busy there is almost zero moderation occurring. Anyone remember how the hollas turned into the wild west with constant holla fights breaking out, cursing, inappropriate content etc. and not being addressed because there were no mods present for lengthy gaps of time. The old system of moderation worked well but the game has changed and the structure needs to be reevaluated.

• I selected I am unsatisfied with the moderation team. Mainly because I feel that often with moderation the work falls on the shoulders of only a few. On paper it might look ideal if say there are eight mods but only if two to three are actively playing it leaves the burden on them. Also a problem arises like this summer when the few active mods become busy there is almost zero moderation occurring. Anyone remember how the hollas turned into the wild west with constant holla fights breaking out, cursing, inappropriate content etc. and not being addressed because there were no mods present for lengthy gaps of time. The old system of moderation worked well but the game has changed and the structure needs to be reevaluated.

Well said grey totally agree
  • edited February 2018
    By no means am I saying that the mods are failing at their job, the continuously active mods that do not quit running the mile are excellent. <3. I think it is important for the person to have a long term interest in the game, I think Gdog is a good example of this. I am not putting him on a pedastool above the other mods but considering his tenor he is representative of what a mod should be. He may step away from the game from time to time but he returns with equal vigor. It is hard to evaluate what a mod does do or does not do as we can't see the effort they are putting in but there is enough solid evidence to suggest who may not be carrying their weight. It is vital to have a group of individuals actively invested and interested in the game as mods. If the weight is falling on only a few shoulders and they are having to carry the burden it is going to wear them down.
  • By no means am I saying that the mods are failing at their job, the continuously active mods that do not quit running the mile are excellent. <3. I think it is important for the person to have a long term interest in the game, I think Gdog is a good example of this. I am not putting him on a pedastool above the other mods but considering his tenor he is representative of what a mod should be. He may step away from the game from time to time but he returns with equal vigor. It is hard to evaluate what a mod does do or does not do as we can't see the effort they are putting in but there is enough solid evidence to suggest who may not be carrying their weight. It is vital to have a group of individuals actively invested and interested in the game as mods. If the weight is falling on only a few shoulders and they are having to carry the burden it is going to wear them down.</p>

Yeh maybe the mods could talk with each other and have a rota/schedule of when each one is taking a break and so then the others are aware that they have taken a break. This would also eliminate the low amount of mods pulling their weight - more/all will then be pulling their weight
  • By no means am I saying that the mods are failing at their job, the continuously active mods that do not quit running the mile are excellent. <3. I think it is important for the person to have a long term interest in the game, I think Gdog is a good example of this. I am not putting him on a pedastool above the other mods but considering his tenor he is representative of what a mod should be. He may step away from the game from time to time but he returns with equal vigor. It is hard to evaluate what a mod does do or does not do as we can't see the effort they are putting in but there is enough solid evidence to suggest who may not be carrying their weight. It is vital to have a group of individuals actively invested and interested in the game as mods. If the weight is falling on only a few shoulders and they are having to carry the burden it is going to wear them down.</p>

Yeh maybe the mods could talk with each other and have a rota/schedule of when each one is taking a break and so then the others are aware that they have taken a break. This would also eliminate the low amount of mods pulling their weight - more/all will then be pulling their weight
    The thing is that they're doin it willingly, so it's up to them to say or not when or if they take a break, even if I do agree with the weight side. What you said is that 2 mods can't take a break at the same time (it's an example). But ye, I personnaly think some should be replaced by new invested and careful ones.
  • Nice polls! I think this is possibly the first poll thread ive seen