Official Wiki needs YOU!
We are re-opening our Official Wiki once again! With a small twist... to be able to contribute, you will need to apply for the Editor status and be approved by either me or any of our Chief Editors (yet to be assigned). If you'll actively contribute, you might even become a Chief Editor yourself!
- A user able to contribute to the wiki.
- Has the following rights: Create/Edit/Move/Reupload owned images
- Minimum of 50 comments on the forum.
- Forum account older than a month.
- A trusted user able to both contribute and manage the wiki and its Editors.
- Has the following rights: Editor's + Delete/Undelete/Reupload all images/Add or remove Editors/Edit protected pages
- Minimum of 10 high-quality wiki pages created.
- Have been actively improving the wiki for over a month (at any point in time).
- Good knowledge of the MediaWiki platform.
How to apply:
- Check if you fit the requirements.
- Create a wiki account (if you do not have one).
- Reply to this thread using the following format, it will be treated as your application:
- The position you are applying for.
- Your wiki username.
- Briefly tell us if you have any experience with the MediaWiki platform and list a few pages you are planning to add/edit.
If your application gets accepted, your wiki account will be given the status. Keep an eye on this list -
Got the position?Congratulations, and a huge thank you! We wouldn't be able to keep it up to date without our community's help.
To get started, familiarise yourself with our editing guide. It includes all the important information you need to know, and provides pre-made page templates for you to use! - http://wiki.cubiccastles.com/index.php/Wiki_Editing
If you happen to be a Chief Editor, you are now free to review applications on this discussion. If you see someone matching the requirements, you can use this link to give them the status (enter username, tick editor box, click save) - http://wiki.cubiccastles.com/index.php?title=Special:UserRights
If someone is misbehaving, you can also use this link to take the status away.