Scam Reports

Comments

• lucaaa795 said:

xanax said:

Fake Lobby

how do u know they intend to use this to scam?
    It looks similar to a copy intended FOR SCAMMING to me simply because it is the same layout, same blocks being used and being placed at same x-y-z locations.
    Yeah but HOW does he know that the owner intendes to use it to scam... maybe he made it just for fun....
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Scammer: Queen Nika
    Scam: Fake Cubic Castles Website log in page

I was with a friend today (NukeZombie) in the game and we were approached by someone named Queen Nika. She was being very pushy and was asking us to meet her outside the game in Discord or Instagram. I would not give her a way to contact me but Nuke created an Instagram account to see what she wanted. She gave Nuke a website to go to that was set up to look like a Cubic Castles website log in screen. It's obvious that she was trying to get our CC username and password but she picked the wrong people. I hope she hasn't fooled anyone with this scam.

• @Kiel@Kiel Member
    edited January 2018

Scammer Name:ebcookie
    Date: 1/19/18
    What he Scammed: all my items in my realm!

Ebcookie pls bring all my items back pls! He scammed me he was my Bff! I went to my province travelling and then when i looged back my realm was destroyed all of my stuff was stolen and my pet snowman lvl.3 he stole all my rares and valuebles pls... Pls Mods help me bring back all of my items and resources pls... :Q: :'(

He change his account!

I can help you Geo!
    her new account is Daidyland
    xanax said:

Fake Lobby

What is the realm name?

• @Ed Please Mute This Player For He Bad Lenguage.

Name:Andrew Dulh26

If Other Mod See The Screenshot The Player ''Andrew Dulh26'' Said ''Suck My D*ck''
  • SuperxtremeSuperxtreme The NetherlandsGame Moderator
    edited January 2018

@Ed Please Mute This Player For He Bad Lenguage.

If Other Mod See The Screenshot The Player ''Andrew Dulh26'' Said ''Suck My D*ck''

Only thing I see in chat is "buy"
    Please provide a better evidence within your report.
  • HispanoHispano Member
    edited January 2018

@Ed Please Mute This Player For He Bad Lenguage.

Only thing I see in chat is "buy"
    Please provide a better evidence within your report.
    Super the Andrew Dulh26 said that in other lenguage "Romanian" please put in traductor what he say and see, the bad word it not in the chat see the word in the blue circle he put "sugeti pula" put this word on the traductor please

super a moderator or administrator banned me 2 minutes ago if it is for the report please, he banned me for 30 days

Please unban me cuz Cubic Castles are the best game for me i play 6 hours every day
  • edited February 2018
    This is a payaway parkour with no check points. I tried it myself and you are doomed to fail. He is asking 40 cubits for warp food. https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/932677970890005747/3BD9725355D475599944B5BC9D47D93F28CAC828/ https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/932677970890005634/3CEC35D05FE8D62169FFE0F2FBBFFB953120BD29/
    Found another scam already. R-3 said he would give away pet if i dropped my best items on the ground. his friend blade127z is in on the scam too. he was throwing down items but had perm in the realm to add to the scam.

Realm name is R-3

• This is a payaway parkour with no check points. I tried it myself and you are doomed to fail. He is asking 40 cubits for warp food. https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/932677970890005747/3BD9725355D475599944B5BC9D47D93F28CAC828/ https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/932677970890005634/3CEC35D05FE8D62169FFE0F2FBBFFB953120BD29/
    Found another scam already. R-3 said he would give away pet if i dropped my best items on the ground. his friend blade127z is in on the scam too. he was throwing down items but had perm in the realm to add to the scam.

Realm name is R-3

There is someone cussing on the screen shot in the holla system. Might want to crop so it doesn't show
  • Realm : Bub Bunny
    She used a link that she can hacked my account idk know that
    I lose my account *Aesop*
    Thursday February 14:51:41 2018
  • Bluejay_1Bluejay_1 Member
    edited February 2018

Realm : Bub Bunny
    She used a link that she can hacked my account idk know that
    I lose my account *Aesop*
    Thursday February 14:51:41 2018

Did it ask for your password? Or did u give info about your account?
  • name: samuel-qiwi
    time: 21:05 (czech time)
    reason: scam payaway
    losses: nothing (we are smart)
    screens here:
    info said:

screens are down

• Tettt said:

all in photos, tried to price trick my alt:/

Mrs. Alissa is well known for scamming
  • edited February 2018
    So I saw EnchantedGarden doing a holla said vend and parkour so I quickly tap warp to that place the first thing I see is the quantum fries in the vend and has price of 1.5k and so my friend Assassinations bought it and tried to play it but the thing that happen is it impossible to pass and it happen at 2/10/18 the time is 9:20 (South East Asia Time)
  • Hello! My name is llRainBowll

- I Dont know the name of the realm, but the scammmer name is El peque
    - He asked me for something borrowed, and he did not tell me later on the image he confirms that he has stolen a crown and that he is now going to steal a car
    - I was near to lost my spudbug-Inna-box
    - 1 Day ago, i forgot the hour.

I know this is in spanish, but he try scammed me and he confirms that he has stolen a crown and now go to steal a car.

Good Bye!
  • AutiMaTICAutiMaTIC Member
    edited April 2020
    Req: Delete this comment
  • Also he changed name to Capitan Gdog and he is impersonating other mods...
  • Zerik said:

Also he changed name to Capitan Gdog and he is impersonating other mods...

Who is this?
  • Tettt said:

Mrs. Alissa is well known for scamming
    my friend got scammed by her Mrs.Alissa. :v I should have collected some proofs ;v
  • KyanoKyano Member
    edited February 2018
    - Name of the realm/person or both > Realm Had no name/Person azimi and mohamed1383

- How they did it > Placing the pets on a block that did not give to pick up the pet in the rent, and putting 500 c for the players to buy

- What losses you had > I did not have any, but the players who bought had lost 500 c

- Time of the incident > Thu Feb 15 12:55:48 2018

- Evidence > Print screen
  • Just trying to be kyano's witness this is a screenshot of Mohamad1383 editing the prices for the rental also azimi is scammer as well plz ban these two, they both should get alot of days of being punished they scammed over 5 or more victims.
  • Tettt said:

hmm.. ikr.. alissa already scam my quality soil.. and he forget to unperm me on her shop.. soo i take alot of his stuff.. and she tp me. say sorry. and pls back my stuff..and say i was JOKING ..shes not joking...she scare that i take his stuff. and not giving back. and she give back my soil. and i given back her stuf.. she look scare about losing her stuff :v

• hmm.. ikr.. alissa already scam my quality soil.. and he forget to unperm me on her shop.. soo i take alot of his stuff.. and she tp me. say sorry. and pls back my stuff..and say i was JOKING ..shes not joking...she scare that i take his stuff. and not giving back. and she give back my soil. and i given back her stuf.. she look scare about losing her stuff :v

at least,we don't need her to make this game safety :v
    we wrote that here but not in holla.but it will work for real?
    we need more effective reporting way now :v
  • *_MisterR#KT_* this player is boasting his c.. so what the point because i just had a 30-46c is it right to call someone poor.. this is an act of bullying.. so that why many people quit because of players like this one.. rude and bullying others.. because theres so rich
  • reporting user: Adi_2017
    he offered me cheap items.. when i tp to him.. i noticed something is definitely wrong in his room..
    i notice some rainbow blocks in a bottom of 1 hour bumpers.. i screenshot it in pc..
    those people who will saw him in this game please screenshot and post it here... so he cannot victim another player
  • So I was wondering around in the Lobby I found a little guy called watr he said that he got this Wuvva Umb for his Birthday gift and I added him since it wanna know that it a troller or not but then I gone to my realm and then he said that he want the Heart hat for Baseball cap and Hard hat I say no and then he say that he will sell wuvva umb for me for 200c if I do then I accpet his offer(Heart hat offer) and he moving away from register and leave then I teleported into his realm and he was like no! go away and then banned me
  • So I was wondering around in the Lobby I found a little guy called watr he said that he got this Wuvva Umb for his Birthday gift and I added him since it wanna know that it a troller or not but then I gone to my realm and then he said that he want the Heart hat for Baseball cap and Hard hat I say no and then he say that he will sell wuvva umb for me for 200c if I do then I accpet his offer(Heart hat offer) and he moving away from register and leave then I teleported into his realm and he was like no! go away and then banned me

"No go away" XD what a pathetic scammer.
  • Nick of the owner: enchanteDGardeen
    He put a parkuor impossible 500c
    Please report!
  • HONEY BOMBHONEY BOMB Member
    edited February 2018

So I saw EnchantedGarden doing a holla said vend and parkour so I quickly tap warp to that place the first thing I see is the quantum fries in the vend and has price of 1.5k and so my friend Assassinations bought it and tried to play it but the thing that happen is it impossible to pass and it happen at 2/10/18 the time is 9:20 (South East Asia Time)

+1 scammer case dis is real he banned someone pay for his parkour and me

Nick of the owner: enchanteDGardeen
    He put a parkuor impossible 500c
    Please report!

• username: $ Reaper $
    i happens on Pen's Yard Rentals he called me a scammer because i want to trade my wuvva umbrella for the balloon from another player that renting there. he said the "wuvva umbrella is worth 3,800c and your scamming my friend" suddenly all the players that read it and called me a scammer for a reason.. now i was bullied on this game..
    i knew for a fact that wuvva umbrella's will surely price will increase soon after a 1-3 months or a year... I'm explaining this because i dont want someone report me here.. and get banned..

dear reaper were friends for almost lets say 2-4 months but calling ur friend a scammer suddenly make me dissapointed in you. read the new rules of this game: scammer thieves & bullies

i dont understand players nowadays bullying

i play fairly and i never scammed anyone remember this if i found your scamming anyone i will report you and takes some pictures..
  • Well for starters $ reapers $ is a acammer. I got many reports on him.
This discussion has been closed.