More cubits packs

Hey yo! Hi, i have an idea.
Just thinking about very good thing for rich gamers, to add for example 1.000.000cubits pack for 150$ or another packs.
If you like it, write +1

Comments

• AutiMaTICAutiMaTIC Member
    edited April 2020
    Req: Delete this comment
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    AutiMaTic said:

I don't think this will be useful, you can just buy the 500k Cubits Pack for 99$ 2x.

what he means is that you can buy more cubits for less worth then...

also i dont really see them adding this... im sure if this gets released that lmost no one buys it since its a high ammount of money for some cubits.... maybe if they add a interesting new item you can only get from buying that pack but who knows....
  • AutiMaTic said:

I don't think this will be useful, you can just buy the 500k Cubits Pack for 99$ 2x.

also i dont really see them adding this... im sure if this gets released that lmost no one buys it since its a high ammount of money for some cubits.... maybe if they add a interesting new item you can only get from buying that pack but who knows....
    yeah, and gamers like BillyBoo or MrKenEr are milionaires so they will buy it (i will also buy it)
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember

AutiMaTic said:

yeah, and gamers like BillyBoo or MrKenEr are milionaires so they will buy it (i will also buy it)
    who says they constantly buy packs? sure they may buy every so now and then packs but that doesnt mean they actually spend 100 dollars every time they buy cubits
  • AutiMaTic said:

who says they constantly buy packs? sure they may buy every so now and then packs but that doesnt mean they actually spend 100 dollars every time they buy cubits
    ye ok