Building Update Suggestions

edited January 2018 in Suggestions & Comments
I propose that we are able to build using individual pixels (1/8th). How would this be made? By getting a pixel block and using a laser cutter or a chisel in a workbench and the you get 1/8th blocks to build.

Also I propose that we are able to use up to 8 pixel block colours into one block if the previous suggestion is added.

Another pet peeve of many builders is that there gaps above the half blocks and so lets say a red flower can't be built on top of a half grass block. Grrrr

Finally there should be more half blocks being able to be made such as half tropical grass, half water, half fancy flooring, half fancy road, half cobblestone etc.

Comment below with any more suggestions you would like to see implemented ingame for builders.

Thank you for reading!
Yours sincerely,
*Darkness*

Comments

• all of these needs to be in game asap, the gap in the half blocks is a thing ive hated for a long time... so +1 to all
  • Doing like watering can,i rather be build once=1/8 pixel :D no space
  • Bumping would love to see these implemented
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    i think the half block issue would be hard to work around (as much as i would love to see it) the game works on the idea everything is a whole block so the half blocks count as the bottom half of a block hence why the flowers float above on the next block ups space. to implement this the whole concept of the game being made of whole blocks would probably have to be altered i'm assuming. Or maybe its super easy to do what do i know XD
  • i think the half block issue would be hard to work around (as much as i would love to see it) the game works on the idea everything is a whole block so the half blocks count as the bottom half of a block hence why the flowers float above on the next block ups space. to implement this the whole concept of the game being made of whole blocks would probably have to be altered i'm assuming. Or maybe its super easy to do what do i know XD

Ah damn I didnt think of that ;-;
  • Bumping
  • Bumping this
  • The pixels being 1/8th will not happen in the near future either as it has been stated it would put to much strain on mobile because it would have to render each piece instead of what it does now which renders it as a whole no matter how many pieces are pulled.

This game will always need to cater to mobile and to a degree this will always handicap building.

I am all for more half blocks though ^_^