CC on ps4?

Will CC ever be on ps4? It would be really cool if it was on ps4 and more fun than playing on a phone, and I don't have a PC so it would be amazing if I could get it on ps4.

Comments

• AutiMaTICAutiMaTIC Member
    edited February 2018
    I don't think its necessary to port this game into PS4, XBOX,etc. I mean it will take them time to sort everything out.
  • AutiMaTic said:

I don't its necessary to port this game into PS4, XBOX,etc. I mean it will take them time to sort everything out.

It's just a suggestion
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    if i remember correctly the devs have said that they have the kits required to make a console port but very much lack the time to make it happen.
    I would personally love to see it one day, i would still play on pc as it is what i have got used to but i believe it would expand the community even more.
    Free to play games on consoles always do very well and receive a wider audience.
  • if i remember correctly the devs have said that they have the kits required to make a console port but very much lack the time to make it happen.
    I would personally love to see it one day, i would still play on pc as it is what i have got used to but i believe it would expand the community even more.
    Free to play games on consoles always do very well and receive a wider audience.

Yeh however the servers would potentially need to be upgraded to hold more people online at one time
  • Report MasterReport Master Member
    edited February 2018
    bad idea i think
  • Sort of like what roblox has?
    Pc-mobile-Xbox etc
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    you say that but minecraft is huge on playstation, i play a lot with people who pick up any and all building games to try out on consoles as they come out. The minecraft community is always talking about things they wish they had, a lot of those being available in cc. Cubic castles has some interesting things that the other building games do not have to offer (it is why i was enticed by cc in the first place)
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    would be nice to have on the playstation indeed, i only wonder how the controls even will work since you of course dont use mouse for it, and if you need playstation plus to even play it
  • Bluejay_1 said:

Sort of like what roblox has?
    Pc-mobile-Xbox etc

Yes

• ik i am a bit Off-topic but...

why there isn't a mac version for steam?
  • Piratax10Piratax10 Member
    edited February 2018
    EDIT: i just noticed my english was bad in the previous comment, i meant to ask:
    why isn't there a mac version for cubic castles on steam?
    as you can see, in the image below, there is only windows version.
  • I would be nice yes, but cubic castles is fine how it is now, so let's just leave the game for now. We don't NEED a console version.
  • I don't think it is a good idea. You wont be able to earn easy recourses and communicate with other players and the building would be hard.
  • -1 Cant chat easily
  • I like how the people against it aren't even giving legitimate reasons. If they were to put this game on consoles, They would have console specific controls. Everything will be covered. But with playstation, there is a %95 chance of them not allowing cc, unless there are playstation specific servers.
  • I'd love to see it on PS4! I don't see much cons except for mining. How would we mine with controllers or motion control? :v
    Hrothgar said:

I'd love to see it on PS4! I don't see much cons except for mining. How would we mine with controllers or motion control? :v

I have the feeling that if it gets on ps4 that it then gets to be with a controller, because sure motion control is handy but not everyone has that
  • wait if cc on PS4 how we can chatting?
    AJ BaRyza said:

wait if cc on PS4 how we can chatting?

I think just like normal games that then the chat box opens
  • AJ BaRyza said:

i mean yeah like that but how will we can click it? like ps2 game xD? i mean like on Phone. tap the keyboard on PC keyboard too
    how we typing on ps4 xD thats what i mean
    AJ BaRyza said:

AJ BaRyza said:

i mean yeah like that but how will we can click it? like ps2 game xD? i mean like on Phone. tap the keyboard on PC keyboard too
    Oh well you need to have cursor because else you dont know where to destroy stuff, so youll be able to click the normal chat button, or maybe press the touchscreen on the ps4 controller
  • AJ BaRyza said:

AJ BaRyza said:

Oh well you need to have cursor because else you dont know where to destroy stuff, so youll be able to click the normal chat button, or maybe press the touchscreen on the ps4 controller
    @ "Elemental god"
    Maybe the d pad is used to select items for like, placing items and blocks,
    and maybe the start button is used for the menu button. Select can access the cubit store and circle can be used to exit the realm. But my main focus on making the cc possible into ps4 is story mode. But um yea that's about it. OwO
  • Super duper crazy great good awesome amazing wonderful perfect nice marvellous crazily-good super-awesomely-greatly-marvelouselly-great idea! +1 +2 +3 +4 +5 +6 +12 +818 +61612 +62341 +123456 +134253 +999999 +9999991
  • Aside from the audience not being right, there would be numerous other hurdles to make cc work on a console. It would be a long effort, and ultimately we could face issues being approved due to item trading.
    Hmm i didnt think of the item trading fact indeed...

But games like minecraft has a trading feature too, so wouldnt those have been denied too?
  • I am a game developer and it is not hard to make a console version of any game, but in this case it may be tricky. The mechanics and controls may be a little weird or annoying, because the joysticks on the controllers are not as fast as a mouse, a, which would make building a nuisance. It’s possible, but since it’s a 3rd person game I would think it would be much easier to play on a pc or mobile device.

Sorry but -1

-noah
  • I think its a great idea , not really sure the game layout would work tho :(
  • I could see Cubic Castles being on the Nintendo DS or 3DS.

I could see Cubic Castles being on the Nintendo DS or 3DS.

Well you can even install youtube on a 2ds so why not lol, maybe even nintendo switch? :p

CC RULE THE WORLD
This discussion has been closed.